Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno about you lot but I’ve not been shunned in real life. I’m happily married to a wonderful man, have 3 great children, family, friends, a job, a life and would generally consider myself a nice person. I help old ladies in shops - not barge them out of the way. I care for the environment and do my bit. Why do these “.influencers” think because they are called out on their tit that it’s trolling? They don’t allow debate on their accounts so when people get together to call them them out - we are trolls? Daft wank!
Same here. I have an amazing husband, 3 great children, a good career and a nice house. We scrimp to have days out and holidays where we can make memories (smell the wealth). I’m not shunned at all. Influencers, with the help of their management blowing smoke up their arses, put themselves on a pedestal and it’s just not justified. I’m a teacher and today I made a difference to 30 lives, as I do everyday. At some point in my day, either a child, parent or colleague will disagree with me. Are they trolling me? No! People are always going to disagree with me, my decisions or my opinions. It’s just life. Yet anyone who dares to disagree with someone who has a few followers on Insta is instantly a troll. We’re just more grounded in the real world than these airheaded narcissists.
---
This morning after I’d brushed my 5 year old daughters hair, she was admiring her bum length hair in the mirror and she asked if I thought she should get her hair cut shorter to which I said no. I then showed her Marion’s new haircut and asked if she’d like hair like that, she said no that looks like a hedgehog. 😆 I wonder what hairdo he asked Nathan for? A hedgehog fade? A skint hedgehog? How on earth would you even explain that hairdo, I still can’t get over him paying somebody for that hairdo. 🤣
Mario: “Ah hen. I want it long at the front so I can smooth it doon. Leave it spikey at the back to hide ma flat heid. Dun worry aboot the back as I cannae see it so dinnae need to get to ken. So aye. Capeesh.

Nathan ‘Sweeney’ Todd: *just shuts his eyes and wields the clippers*

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can’t understand the way she carries on. He makes no money from insta, aside from the odd freebie. There is literally no reason for him not to go private on it if it is that bad. It’s pure vanity. A way of showing off because he has absolutely nothing of worth in his life.

Reactions: 31
So after last night's rant he said he would be saying no more on it! First thing MoNDay morning he's still got a bee in his bonnet.
Notice last night he didn't give one example of what hate he gets when he is 'trolled'. Only the tattle one about his hideous sticker worktops.
He always thinks he is getting the last laugh and tries be smart, wide and clever but it's his Grammer that lets him down.
Spu = spew
Story's = stories
Yaawwwwn he will out them, show the world.. yeah ayyye okay how many times have we had that line.
Unless I am shown proof I don't believe it.
Just because someone says yeah they sticker worktops seem okay but I prefer real wood or quartz, granite does not make them a troll.

Last thing if we don't bother him and he was totally finnnne extremely fine then why do the hate comments or dom boi comments get removed... That's right because it touches a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Domboi looks like a self absorbed pr!ck like Mazda going from that app. 😳 Perhaps Deek likes it kinky and wants to be treated like shite! Can see Mazda walking up his back in heels.
Agreed, but I'd know push come to shove it would have to be Dombois root rather over Mazs unfortunate molerat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t understand the way she carries on. He makes no money from insta, aside from the odd freebie. There is literally no reason for him not to go private on it if it is that bad. It’s pure vanity. A way of showing off because he has absolutely nothing of worth in his life.
They all jump on the bandwagon of anxiety and trolling.
If it was that bad make page private, remove pages with no pics/followers. He didnae go oan that app to become well known .. then why the duck did you apply for a blue tick Marion, you want to be at same level as Hinch, it will eat away at him that he didn't push himself to make something of himself. Previously admitted this he has turned down a lot offers, interviews etc. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly. He’s achieved nothing for himself academically or career-wise. He owns 0 assets, has a seemingly mediocre relationship with his family, 0 real pals, has an extremely prolonged engagement with a little nazi stoner (who he will never marry - factual!), and visits the same 3 places every week. Christ, even his ain cat canny be fucked way him! His life is lit Groundhog Day. No wonder he’s so bitter and miserable.

Instead of taking proper actions to improve his life in a meaningful way, he uses his Instagram account to showcase his shopping addiction and reckless decisions in order to get attention and validation from folks either similar or worse off than him. It’s the blind leading the blind (unintentional kerry katonnas pun).

If a social media app was making you feel that terrible that it altered your state of mind and way of thinking, any normal person would immediately remove themself from it. I did it myself. Instagram would give me horrible FOMO because I was believing the illusion people were uploading and displaying to be true, and it made me feel like tit. So, I deactivated my account (a year ago now) and I’ve honestly never felt better. I didn’t need to waste a GPs time or consult a fake life coach to help me deal with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@laynelo_ 💯 factual hen! 👌

I found Facebook was making me miserable. I deactivated my account and removed the app. No GP visit required. He really is a greeting faced neep isn’t he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@laynelo_ 💯 factual hen! 👌

I found Facebook was making me miserable. I deactivated my account and removed the app. No GP visit required. He really is a greeting faced neep isn’t he.
I'm like that with Facebook. I rarely use it now because it's full of people moaning, airing their dirty linen, arguing, posting depressing quotes. And l get people have issues from time to time, but surely these people have family and at least one friend to confide in?!...Well, unless you're Mario 🤣

Reactions: 19
I have 180,000 followers on my facebook business page and get thousands of comments each day
Obviously with a shed full of cranks
I manage it by…. Deleting and blocking them 🤣
Fair enough people are entitled to their own opinions, I don’t block them. Just the nutters…
It’s dead easy 🤣 just press the button and they are gone
What he gets his knickers in such a twist about stuff I don’t know
If you have a high number of followers, you are not going please everyone

Reactions: 27
I'm like that with Facebook. I rarely use it now because it's full of people moaning, airing their dirty linen, arguing, posting depressing quotes. And l get people have issues from time to time, but surely these people have family and at least one friend to confide in?!...Well, unless you're Mario 🤣
Totally agree with you. It’s all attention seeking bollocks isn’t it. I don’t miss it and I expected serious FOMO

Reactions: 15
Typically he has a busy week planned but he again won't get anywhere because -
a) he did catch Deeks cold (supposedly)
b) he was busy trying to 🔺 ( triangulate) troll tattle addresses and used up all his data.
c) he's a big fanny and went shopping instead.

eta, if it's Deeks annual leave and they both have a busy week then Martin doesn't work that much. :unsure:

334817204_151636087810114_3257473776232601198_n.jpg
335544130_1286006248940122_42439212564121880_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have 180,000 followers on my facebook business page and get thousands of comments each day
Obviously with a shed full of cranks
I manage it by…. Deleting and blocking them 🤣
Fair enough people are entitled to their own opinions, I don’t block them. Just the nutters…
It’s dead easy 🤣 just press the button and they are gone
What he gets his knickers in such a twist about stuff I don’t know
If you have a high number of followers, you are not going please everyone
You have made that app 'facebook' your full time joab. Did it choose you like instagram chose Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Luvlies, I’m convinced the Domboi chat has him triggered and that’s why he’s been on a rager last night. He’s no flinched for 2 and a hawf year, absalutely oblivious to the tattle bastertits..until Domboi was brought out the woodwork. Am I right or am I right?
Wee ragin spice, something’s goat under yer skin Mazda and it’s no that shite skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Luvlies, I’m convinced the Domboi chat has him triggered and that’s why he’s been on a rager last night. He’s no flinched for 2 and a hawf year, absalutely oblivious to the tattle bastertits..until Domboi was brought out the woodwork. Am I right or am I right?
Wee ragin spice, something’s goat under yer skin Mazda and it’s no that shite skincare.
Spot on ma lovely and nothing will dae it quite like a blast from Deeks shaggin past so aye! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.