Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must get electric shocks everywhere he goes wi that hair, it’s like he’s a been attacked by a balloon that’s been rubbed against the curtain

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the back supposed to be lop sided, or did the guard come off the clippers?!.

What a feckin mess, and l bet we're not the only one's howling at it 🤣

View attachment 2022695
Hens, am so confused. A’ve given MrMac many’s a trim (no ma joab, but Airmy life, so it’s one o ma powers so aye) and am just stumped. Am no Jonathan Van Ness, but I’d hiv put maself in the big hoose fur a murder like that.

That line’s on mair of a slope than Moria’s collapsing flair, so aye. Why is there clipper shaped holes in his heed?! So many questions. Ah think I preferred the bespoke peacock, so aye.

Ah hope wee Deek goat a big blue stripe faded in to the side of his heed too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow can really see how much he’s beefed up here hens
But he still only needs an XS, my 2 teenage boys wear M and L and they are not overweight atall, granted they are both tall but XS is equivalent to like boys age 11-12. So do you all think he says he’s XS because people call him fat on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this new found delusional behaviour confidence aw doon tae that book The Secret?
Eating veg, getting a hair massacre cut, buying bright fushshshsia two pieces and loud girly shirts, goin doon the toon on a Saturday?
I might swerve oot ma lane and heed doon ta ma local charity shop fur a copy, see if I wake up next day 3 stone lighter with a Beehive hairdo belting oot Beyonce songs while hoovering ma high footfall area.
Might also #treatit masel ta a light ring and become and influencer, geeing advice about HRT and hot flushes the noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oan yoursel Nathan! I cannae believe he's proudly showing off, his topiary porcupine fur. bleep needs a paper bag over his cock head, and as for the days outfit. Wtf.
Screenshot_20230312_142319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sunday...

Yesterday he treatit himself at Primark to some polyester shirts and al lol. It appears the lightning in his bedroom cave does them na justice. :sick:

334260284_751821242973266_6698872077776707816_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I notice Nathan hasn’t put Mario’s massacred hair-don’t on his page.
Tbh I don’t think Nathan has ruined the hairline etc. I think that’s just how Mario’s hairline is. Nathan would have to shave him bald to make it all match.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IF, and it's a big if, this message is genuine, they're taking the piss with him 😂

Screenshot_20230312-150905_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
catching up with miss marion but omg what a life shaking game changer . paper towel holder under the cupboards. who would have thought of that . acting like they just put a man on the moon.

the hair cut . looks like a half scalped kate gosselin ( jon and kate plus 8 if you need to get to know )
not sure which is worse all this orange out of season clothing or the sight of his sausage feet wedged into the ladies slippers while he describes what the clothes look like for those who are visually impaired i assume. altho he cant see for tit either obviously so maybe not the best to describe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This one has ended me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact he's put it on as an endorsement for Nathan Todd, I'd expect this photo to be on a negative review warning people against Nathan!!!

Screenshot_20230312-152401.png

Ah think Marion asked Nathan to make him look like a fillum star...

Screenshot_20230312-153720.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He must have gone in and said make it hedgehog ish on top scalp the back but on a slant. PERFECT !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.