Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am no been oan this app much today, busy with life (like Marion never oan that app but posts hourly) Soo ayye he needs get himself and treeet himself tae a bespoke hair do like oor @Ferguson (pic may been changed) or oor @JoeExotic Soo ayye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think Nathan has a lazy eye… 😂

I know Mario himself has an eye condition but come on. Surely even he can see that this is squint.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
how bad is that hair cut - I am dying 😂 I’m not just saying this because it’s Martin but that’s genuinely one of the worst haircuts I’ve ever seen. It’s all over the place hahaha Nathan is definitely a tattler, either that or he’s blind my lovelies - nae debates xxooxox

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus Mary and Joseph that pink outfit 😂 I don’t know a man alive that would wear that unless it was for a bet!! The Tony the Tiger polyester shirt!!!
I don’t care what anyone says this bleep is a parody account!!!💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus Mary and Joseph that pink outfit 😂 I don’t know a man alive that would wear that unless it was for a bet!! The Tony the Tiger polyester shirt!!!
I don’t care what anyone says this bleep is a parody account!!!💎🥔🍊
My 5 year old daughter has an outfit very similar from Next in the same colour with a wee embroidered rainbow, I just can’t imagine any man wearing that and those 2 old granny blouses and also I DO NOT WANT to see Marion in his wee orange shorts. 🤢😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The wee lassie tracksuit, the blouses, my hangover canny deal with him today 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
His flat must be so cold because he's got his thick dressing gown on over his clothes.

Screenshot_20230312-134123_Instagram.jpg

And no words on this picture either. There's so much ugliness going on there today 🥴

Screenshot_20230312-134227_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The screenshot that says the Tattlers don't like ma new hair do 😭 🤭

Screenshot_20230312-134821_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And the black and white shirt? Is he taking sartorial advice from the cooks in the kitchen at castlevecchi now?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.