Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a day of the dawn today's been, pure chanting ye's all on fae the roof taps 🤦 that hair cut, oh Jesus take the wheel, I've never seen such a botched job since the summer of 2020 #covidhomehaircuts 🤣 he's gotta be joking that he's chuffed with it, he looks like a Karen nae debates! Can I see your Manager?

Poor Deek will be in for the dry hump the night Hens 🤮 he'll be swinging aff the ceiling lights or worse handcuffing wee Dellboy to them 🥴

Gotta laugh at him saying if all his followers gave him £1, he'd have £152,00 🤣 I'm crap at technology but what's his viewing stats? I'd be shocked if it's 2,000. He's a walloper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Nathan hen, not only did Marion's reel get you a whopping 2 - yes TWO new followers, but he was affronted, that you didn't do his hair in the style of toilet brush, so much so, he went over it again himself, for the more protractor look, if you will. Note the comb and scissors in the background. Practice makes OK 👌 factual.
Screenshot_20230312_182348_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230312_182408_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
intimidated... by Mario, oh my giddy aunt.

Nathan WAS the best!

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Our wee mario tae nathan (nathan between his ears btw), I wanna look like this...say no more fam...the wee mouldy flea bitten fat tart..
Screenshot_20230312_183450_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This fat bastard actually thinks she's Beyonce. Of course you do your page yourself, as if, YOU need a publicist. You're not a famous celebrity ffs! You're just an unfortunate looking fucker who lives in a complete dive, who fraudulently claims benefits, who has no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s been some day on this app hens…..I don’t think I’ll ever recover from the haircut reveal and now even more dots of doom. He can’t give anyone advice or share of his techniques cos it’s all a lot of bullshit that he’s just made up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's doing his Lenor advert face 🤣

Screenshot_20230312-183520_Instagram.jpg

No need to point that thing out, we can see it no problem 🤭

Screenshot_20230312-184643_Gallery.jpg

Same old talk about social media. Just remember Mario, you choose to come on here for a nose, no one here bothers you privately. We leave that for the real trolls 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
How many more times do we have to listen to this I’m in the best place I’ve even been bollocks? If you have to keep saying chances are it’s not true Maz.

He’s never going to top the haircut reveal. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well Nathan hen, not only did Marion's reel get you a whopping 2 - yes TWO new followers, but he was affronted, that you didn't do his hair in the style of toilet brush, so much so, he went over it again himself, for the more protractor look, if you will. Note the comb and scissors in the background. Practice makes OK 👌 factual.
View attachment 2023322View attachment 2023325
That ring light!!! God he’s such a skid mark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🎶🎶The boil is back in town, the boil is back in town 🎶🎶🎶🎶
A nice wee song for youse hens there , by Fat Mario 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Keep it simple after his bullshite, tattlers state facts
Your work shy
Play the system
Live a boring life no holidays
weekends away
no license
Clearly can't afford a mortgage
Have a unhealthy need to spend money
Rayn gets nothing a bag or cardboard box every so often from a delivery to play with for Instagram the it's binned.

No one has wished you death, harm or been homophobic towards you on this page.

Went to charities? Name them? Help someone else on your platform that could benefit from it, can't? That's right because it's bullshit.
Am glad he is seeking therapy he is one deluded man.
No one here is jealous I type this as am sitting in my own house in small village, 4x4 on drive, 1 of 4 holidays this year in couple weeks, have a great job in advertisment... What's your ambitions Marion? That's right you admitted you don't have any.
twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My son always says a gay is at their most powerful after a fresh fade. Well, I just showed him the picture of Maz wae her new do(n’t) and my son physically recoiled and said he takes it back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.