Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one, absolutely no one messaged him to ask if he was on holiday. It literally shows you the name of the page he’s shared the video from.

I just don’t understand the constant stream of stupid lies!
Was that no Ardrossan beach he wuz at this morning then? Looks just like it 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony of Mario questioning why people eat their Sunday lunch at lunchtime. He has his beige dinners earlier than my wee granny! Whit with ma fuhl time joab plus gym I almost never eat before 7pm.

The only people who eat tae Maz's timeframe is weans and auld aged pensioners. Factual. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The irony of Mario questioning why people eat their Sunday lunch at lunchtime. He has his beige dinners earlier than my wee granny! Whit with ma fuhl time joab plus gym I almost never eat before 7pm.

The only people who eat tae Maz's timeframe is weans and auld aged pensioners. Factual. 👌
This is from the bleep who wiz cooking her dinner at 11am and back in her jammies by lunchtime.

She's no rite in the heed *taps heed like she does putting oan 90 products oan her sensitive skin*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thinks it’s weird for someone to eat a Sunday lunch at lunchtime but eats a Chinese at 4pm… #makeitmakesense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why he is even bothered when people eat their Sunday dinner? Eat when you want. It’s not like he eats anything other than beige slop anyway. The irony when he literally eats his at 3pm so he gets the menu offers everywhere he goes. But aye, we move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fat fucker doesnae even have a passport to go abroad. McGills doesnae go to the Maldives Marie hen. Factual. 👌

Wee fat slug would break the sun lounger intae match sticks and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why he is even bothered when people eat their Sunday dinner? Eat when you want. It’s not like he eats anything other than beige slop anyway. The irony when he literally eats his at 3pm so he gets the menu offers everywhere he goes. But aye, we move.
exactlu, why does he care? If anyone were to question his Chinese at 4pm he’d be right on his high horse preaching about his page, his rules. God forbid anyone question his decisions but he does it almost daily. Hypocritical witch so he is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The very thought of him in a bikini oan an actual abroad holiday. Absolutely NAEONE messaged him thinking he was waking up tae a sandy beach, with the waves lapping.
He wakes up tae the junkies in the corridor and discarded needles everywhere.
But he wouldnae change it fae the world.
Scheme life, factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The very thought of him in a bikini oan an actual abroad holiday. Absolutely NAEONE messaged him thinking he was waking up tae a sandy beach, with the waves lapping.
He wakes up tae the junkies in the corridor and discarded needles everywhere.
But he wouldnae change it fae the world.
Scheme life, factual.
He’s dusting off that mankini* as we speak… Borat eat your heart out.

*I’ve made myself feel a bit sick now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well am born and bred in Glasgow and my family always have Sunday lunch around 12/1. Am I surprised that he doesnae unnerstawn it*? Naw coz he’s the most uncultured freak I’ve ever encountered!

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love how he announces he’s showered like it’s not something you are supposed to do on a daily basis.
Marion, nobody thought you were on a beach this morning. The stolen video you had put up had the person’s username on. Plus, everyone knows that you don’t ever have any money to go on a holiday.
I laughed when he said he loves the beach. I've never seen him go to his local beach in the summer let alone abroad 🙄
---
As usual, Mario is behind again. Another one here who has a full on dinner for Sunday lunch at 1'ish.
The clue is in the Sunday lunch title you thick bastard. When a bar, or restaurant advertises Sunday lunches, they're not serving up.

Feel stupid now, Mario?!. You should be 🤪

Screenshot_20230305-144355_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Confused you'se aw wi that wi story of the water at the beach.

IT'S CALLED THE bleeping SEA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bugger, it missed off sandwiches 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hens I feel like I’m morphing into Marion theday with ma menu. Wee boujee bacon roll for ma breakfast. #treatit #deserved #fuckit Chicken noodle soup for lunch and I was gonnae make pesto pasta for tea 😰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So he wants out this country because Morton rolls have went bust; does he think that he’s gonna find them in France?

He is hurting Ma heed the day hens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hens I feel like I’m morphing into Marion theday with ma menu. Wee boujee bacon roll for ma breakfast. #treatit #deserved #fuckit Chicken noodle soup for lunch and I was gonnae make pesto pasta for tea 😰
Make some salt soup with a hint of tomato ma lovelie, get yer wan a day in. 😘
---
So he wants out this country because Morton rolls have went bust; does he think that he’s gonna find them in France?

He is hurting Ma heed the day hens!!
He oanly stays in Scotland due Morton's rolls and irn-bru and nae debates. Ah'm hoping Barra goes bust so he kin feck off elsewhere 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Make some salt soup with a hint of tomato ma lovelie, get yer wan a day in. 😘
I'd have to fight for a tomato 😂 Maybe I could get a takeaway as I've no had one for a while #fuckit I won't be serving it up and eating it in bed, that's a step too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd have to fight for a tomato 😂 Maybe I could get a takeaway as I've no had one for a while #fuckit I won't be serving it up and eating it in bed, that's a step too far.
Aye Twilight hen, get yersel a wee takeaway, ye deserve it. #treatit #deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Late again, Mario with yesterday's news 🙄

Go and do us all a favour and get yourself a one way ticket booked 👋

Screenshot_20230305-164740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.