Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick news flash to the OG tattle gang that were around on the Cleaning Threads. Life with Lou is back! (She doesnae do any cleaning either so don't rush over for advice.)

To this newbies that missed out the first-time round youse should maybe stay in this lane, as youse are no the OGs and the OGs are the OGs but use are no. It's no my rules hens, youse can continue to spine bright in this lane.
I know! On the beg 🙄

Reactions: 10
Am pyoor clutching ma beak ma lovelies, Marion eats well, exercises and reads his books to relax. I don’t think Marion knew what a book was until he got his shitey freebie books and I’ve never heard of him exercising, is traipsing round B&M classed as exercising in Paisley ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Joe ma lovelie, I can easily send you a gifted parcel full o butteries, I’m in Aberdeenshire. Don’t blame me when you end up a fat witch like oor Marion tho.
Cannae get a good buttery since Aitkens shut their doors due to the pervert owner 👊 which are you buying? I might be on a butteries mission the mora, don't worry @JoeExotic I will think of you and eat one just for you doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cannae get a good buttery since Aitkens shut their doors due to the pervert owner 👊 which are you buying? I might be on a butteries mission the mora, don't worry @JoeExotic I will think of you and eat one just for you doll
I cannae disclose which Butteries ma lovelie as it would give away ma bespoke location and I don’t want hunted down by Marion’s mafia. 😆 I will also buy butteries and eat one for @JoeExotic, any excuse for a Buttery as I try not to eat them often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannae disclose which Butteries ma lovelie as it would give away ma bespoke location and I don’t want hunted down by Marion’s mafia. 😆 I will also buy butteries and eat one for @JoeExotic, any excuse for a Buttery as I try not to eat them often.
I understand 🙌 capeesh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused 🫤 why is he saying he needs magnesium?! Why magnesium? Do we think he ment melatonin? Wtf 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop ordering tablets off of the internet and get outside and exercise, eat some fruit and veg and drink some water. Then you might actually be tired and will sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone take make up, or skin care advice off someone who looks like a naked mole rat. State of all her gone off make up, the fat pussy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stop ordering tablets off of the internet and get outside and exercise, eat some fruit and veg and drink some water. Then you might actually be tired and will sleep.
The constant avoidance of debt collectors cannae be helping either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m confused 🫤 why is he saying he needs magnesium?! Why magnesium? Do we think he ment melatonin? Wtf 🙈
Magnesium seems tae be the hot supplement tae take at the moment (duck knows why). Av seen it oan that vile app a tiktok (IYDKGTK). Fun fact, too much magnesium can gee you the shits so aye she’s in for a fun ride way that wan💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think you’re in Aberdeenshire too? Maybe we live by each other and like the same butteries. What is ‘capeesh’ in regards to? I notice a lot and wonder when Marion said it. 😆
The two of youse should go tae yer local buttery at 10am the morra tae see if youse both turn up at same one and are neighbours, wear a bespoke joabby so youse kin tell ye ur Tattlers.

Ah think Marion wuz oan a rant aboot trolls and wrote capesh, ah wull huv a wee look fur youse, even though this isnae ma joab.

Wee bespoke edit, here's the link ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.