Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magnesium is big the now with woman that are peri menopausal 😂😂 so aye factual Marion is going through the menopause

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The two of youse should go tae yer local buttery at 10am the morra tae see if youse both turn up at same one and are neighbours, wear a bespoke joabby so youse kin tell ye ur Tattlers.

Ah think Marion wuz oan a rant aboot trolls and wrote capesh, ah wull huv a wee look fur youse, even though this isnae ma joab.

Wee bespoke edit, here's the link ma lovelie 😘

I think any Aberdeen/shire tattlers should go to their local buttery provider at 10am the morra and say ‘capeesh’ on the way oot the door so we can track each other doon. All have a wee read o that link later ma lovelie as I have t nip oot the noo. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hens. He’s a parody. 100% that far slag is a parody.
EATS WELL?
EXERCISE?
TAKES CARE OF HIS LIPS?

i am dead 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaha - exercise 😂😂😂 he couldn’t run a bath….. oh tit….. he actually can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The two of youse should go tae yer local buttery at 10am the morra tae see if youse both turn up at same one and are neighbours, wear a bespoke joabby so youse kin tell ye ur Tattlers.

Ah think Marion wuz oan a rant aboot trolls and wrote capesh, ah wull huv a wee look fur youse, even though this isnae ma joab.

Wee bespoke edit, here's the link ma lovelie 😘

Well done on finding this @Madge2022 . Ah bet you'll have a fab night's sleep the night noo.
Nae magnesium needed either 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually can't get over the amount of make up crammed into his drawers. I'm sorry now, the absolute fanny, does he not realise none of it helps him, the thrown out slop in the bin from castleveechi looks better than that fat tart...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think any Aberdeen/shire tattlers should go to their local buttery provider at 10am the morra and say ‘capeesh’ on the way oot the door so we can track each other doon. All have a wee read o that link later ma lovelie as I have t nip oot the noo. 😘
Gutted I’ll be at ma joab that’s more than 20 mins per week so cannae join in the buttery buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The eyebrows … if they are micro bladed and they are done right your shouldn’t need to use a wee tint thing or super glue to hold them in place , that’s the whole point of micro blading… ready to go eyebrows ! Jesus wept ya big jobbie

also if you can’t recommend the stuff you use on yer brows the now why the feck are you buying other stuff !!! He started that off saying of you are thinking about buying these go for it then rips the product apart !!

he pure burst ma nippon man

anyways spine bright ma lovelies off to take my knock off pills from the internet to get maybe 20 winks tha’ nicht 😂😂

• Haha
I thought magnesium was for youseing If you were constipated. I’m here for a magnesium journeeee, wee Marie squinting at the label and thinking “ah duck it” as shes blind and cannae read. taking too much and wrecking the lavvy pan. 💩 💩
---
another shire here and I’ll be at ma joab, sadly
Aww a wee buttery group of us nasty trolls! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks doll, that's me away tae read ma hinch book and huv a fish supper in bed. Nite nite 😘
Ah ate ma chippy oan bed aff ma Hinch book an then rubbed the leftover oil oan ma coupon. Hope this helpz tunz a love ❤
---
I thought magnesium was for youseing If you were constipated. I’m here for a magnesium journeeee, wee Marie squinting at the label and thinking “ah duck it” as shes blind and cannae read. taking too much and wrecking the lavvy pan. 💩 💩
---

Aww a wee buttery group of us nasty trolls! 🥰
A wee bespoke Beiruit blast in the pan xxxxx 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm glad he's struggling to sleep as it's karma oan his ass for being an ABZALOOOOOTE prick! 👊 I hope he has a tit night's sleep, in between getting the shits, wakes feeling tit and has a tit Monday, so aye! 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The make up baffles me. He’s never out to wear it and when he does actually go out say to Greedys book launch he looks like a bag of shite 😂 no make up to be seen. It must all be out of date sat in those drawers 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Magnesium…. Is she having bad periods?
This is the build up to going for one of these IV drip things that insta huns get 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@twilightgarden and @peachy-keen ma lovelies, al no be at ma joab but I have a wee hospital appointment so I won’t make the buttery buying masel. I think we should hold oor own wee buttery morning for tattlers and use the proceeds to buy Marion a wee skip hoose like I posted aboot last night, then he’ll see we aren’t a bunch of nusty trolls and we are really a kind bunch. I’d love to see him living in that wee hoosie. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@twilightgarden and @peachy-keen ma lovelies, al no be at ma joab but I have a wee hospital appointment so I won’t make the buttery buying masel. I think we should hold oor own wee buttery morning for tattlers and use the proceeds to buy Marion a wee skip hoose like I posted aboot last night, then he’ll see we aren’t a bunch of nusty trolls and we are really a kind bunch. I’d love to see him living in that wee hoosie. 😆
Ma lovelies, I’ve been buying ma butteries from that small business called “Aldi”. Have a been on a shite buttery journey?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every product he brings out as a “fave” looks as if it’s freshly bought and never even been used 😆

Reactions: 8
Hay, what day is it today. Not been on much cos this app is noh ma joab
FB_IMG_1678020515825.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.