Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul Black done a funny wee story about Morton’s rolls today ……. Copycat Maz posting a screenshot of the daily record online…. As if he just came across it, coincidentally. As for Iron bru, iron? What a dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh hi Isa doll, always been ma favourite tattler and nae debates. 😙

Congrats oan being a VIP, get yersel'tae jamjars and I will treat youse tae a microwave dinner #treatit #deserved #delish
Cheers Madge doll, I feel honoured 💎 been 2 days since I was last treatit Madge #welldeserved I've came oot that M&S got masel some bits for dinner. Sprine bright tons blessings Madge 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Loves Yankee Candles but hates them.

Spends his weekend posting old songs Yessss take me baccckkk but never actually goes out.

Doesn't understand people having Sunday lunch at lunchtime but makes his dinner at 11am and if he goes out eats it at 4pm.

Wants to leave Scotland because a roll company has gone bust, like @menopausalmargrit says where else does he think he's gonna find them?

The jokes gonna be on us when he finally comes out as a parody account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Late again, Mario with yesterday's news 🙄

Go and do us all a favour and get yourself a one way ticket booked 👋

View attachment 2006330
Aye Scotlands got the lowest life expectancy in the UK and some of the largest drug deaths in Europe but fat Mazda no being able to have his rolls has sent him er the edge tae leave…. I might have tae renounce my scottish heritage given the fact I don’t find morton rolls different fae any other brand so am no bothered😂 I wonder how ooor wee fat flag will have her roll and square sausage noo? Will she have tae put it in breed like a heathen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'd have to fight for a tomato 😂 Maybe I could get a takeaway as I've no had one for a while #fuckit I won't be serving it up and eating it in bed, that's a step too far.
Well youse will never get a blue tick wi that attitude. #nomajoab
---
Aye Scotlands got the lowest life expectancy in the UK and some of the largest drug deaths in Europe but fat Mazda no being able to have his rolls has sent him er the edge tae leave…. I might have tae renounce my scottish heritage given the fact I don’t find morton rolls different fae any other brand so am no bothered😂 I wonder how ooor wee fat flag will have her roll and square sausage noo? Will she have tae put it in breed like a heathen?
Too far @laynelo_ and nae debates. Ah'm also grieving the Morton's roll, so crispy they caused yer mooth tae bleed. Don't ever message this page again! Ah'm affronted fur youse ma lovelie 😘
---
Late again, Mario with yesterday's news 🙄

Go and do us all a favour and get yourself a one way ticket booked 👋

View attachment 2006330
Mebbes the oanly newspaper he reads is the wan his fish supper is wrapped in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He just doesnt grasp the whole Sunday lunch thing does he? I mean it’s been a tradition in my scottish house since I was a bairn to have my Sunday dinner at lunch time 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s was bloody braw the day tae!!! Had gravy running doon na chin, then I washed it doon wi a can of full fat IRN BRU!!!!! Fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right doll, get back in your ain laine, I'm sorry but you took that Morton's rolls comment to far 😳 anytime I'm back in Glasgow, I'm straight to the shop for 6 dozen rolls to take home, nothing beats a well fired roll n sausage. Up here we have the worst rolls you've ever eaten or butteries 🥴☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Having her spaghetti bolognaise oan her knee oan the concrete slab.

Best
Weekend
Ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Right doll, get back in your ain laine, I'm sorry but you took that Morton's rolls comment to far 😳 anytime I'm back in Glasgow, I'm straight to the shop for 6 dozen rolls to take home, nothing beats a well fired roll n sausage. Up here we have the worst rolls you've ever eaten or butteries 🥴☹
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen, ah'll haud yer jaiket while youse batter @laynelo_

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Up here we have the worst rolls you've ever eaten or butteries 🥴☹
Oi there’s nothing wrong with a buttery! It doesn’t serve the same purpose as a roll tho. Get yer passport and get yersel to some water by the beach. 🌊 Then get some class.
Your passions are no ma passions. Tons blessings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IRON Bru 🥴 why does this fat whoore always get everything so wrong.
---
Oi there’s nothing wrong with a buttery! It doesn’t serve the same purpose as a roll tho. Get yer passport and get yersel to some water by the beach. 🌊 Then get some class.
Your passions are no ma passions. Tons blessings.
Aww a lived off butteries when a was pregnant with ma first born 🤤 taaaaake me baaaaack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He is beyond unlikable. All those followers he has must be hate watching. He is so rude and slags off and offends people in every post!

Reactions: 20
Ahm sorry ma luvlies😭 I prefer a soft roll, crispy wans dae ma nut in and get everywhere… all blow ma wax melts oot before a get ma new balance trainers tae head oot the close door💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IRON Bru 🥴 why does this fat whoore always get everything so wrong.
---

Aww a lived off butteries when a was pregnant with ma first born 🤤 taaaaake me baaaaack.
Joe ma lovelie, I can easily send you a gifted parcel full o butteries, I’m in Aberdeenshire. Don’t blame me when you end up a fat witch like oor Marion tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahm sorry ma luvlies😭 I prefer a soft roll, crispy wans dae ma nut in and get everywhere… all blow ma wax melts oot before a get ma new balance trainers tae head oot the close door💎
Mebbes they crumbs ur wit attracted the wee Robin tae chap Marion's door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eats complete shite, shuffles tae B&M and listens tae the secret on audio!
Also known as eating well, good exercise out and reading his books.
Get a bleeping life you complete moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.