Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm noodle water soup 😋 Gotta be a stapul when going for Chinese!
View attachment 2004468
That just gave me flash back of my afternoon, we have very old old plumbing in our house have be careful how much loo roll use or it blocks, that looks exactly like the loo earlier when I had go in with my thin wire and gloves to unblock the loo cause of my sweet 16 year old just doesn't listen. Factual. My problem no your ma lovelies Soo ayye retivaly it fae me. Marion soup looked like a blocked pan of loo roll and tit. Sprine bright 👌
---
99p sleep spray which probably no one has heard of or hasn't even looked at reviews. For someone with very sensitive skin he seems to spray everything and anything near it. He needs to get to know neom is a winner FACTUAL. 5 mins after this and am in the land of the dead but actually he can't because it has numerous vitamins in it and he cannot use Vitamin A/C no good for him. Keep using your cheap crap products on your sweaty, oily, beetroot face hotdog heed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
it cannae just be me that wuldnae put a £1 eye cream near ma face??! mr sensitive skin

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That just gave me flash back of my afternoon, we have very old old plumbing in our house have be careful how much loo roll use or it blocks, that looks exactly like the loo earlier when I had go in with my thin wire and gloves to unblock the loo cause of my sweet 16 year old just doesn't listen. Factual. My problem no your ma lovelies Soo ayye retivaly it fae me. Marion soup looked like a blocked pan of loo roll and tit. Sprine bright 👌
---
99p sleep spray which probably no one has heard of or hasn't even looked at reviews. For someone with very sensitive skin he seems to spray everything and anything near it. He needs to get to know neom is a winner FACTUAL. 5 mins after this and am in the land of the dead but actually he can't because it has numerous vitamins in it and he cannot use Vitamin A/C no good for him. Keep using your cheap crap products on your sweaty, oily, beetroot face hotdog heed.
I have this too and yet to use it how would you rate it? I know this app is no your job though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The colour “toop” is still up there as one of my favourite bespoke Mario words, so aye. Keep your power the day hens , youse your spines and so forth, tattie hearts all round 🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick news flash to the OG tattle gang that were around on the Cleaning Threads. Life with Lou is back! (She doesnae do any cleaning either so don't rush over for advice.)

To this newbies that missed out the first-time round youse should maybe stay in this lane, as youse are no the OGs and the OGs are the OGs but use are no. It's no my rules hens, youse can continue to spine bright in this lane.
Hen I may not be an OG but bog off lovelie I'm coming for a nose because I is nosy as hell. If she's as good as Mario I will enjoy myself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hen I may not be an OG but bog off lovelie I'm coming for a nose because I is nosy as hell. If she's as good as Mario I will enjoy myself
Sadly she currently isn't dishing out the comedy vibes that the king of Beirut is, back in the day there was a bunch of cleaning accounts all trying to suck up to Queen Hinch. Stock piling cleaning products and all the B&M that they could carry to an insane level, they through it would bring the untold happiness and joy but really just cost them a fortune and became an addiction.

Where the simpleton Mazda has continued on the addiction to purchasing wax, sofas and coffee stations this other one has turned to hard substance abuse and has ended up in a sad state. Who knew an OG of Mazda's Insta peers could actually make him look good!

Why are youse asking Isa, she's no goat a blue tick #bluetickdick #influencer #nomajoab 😆
Youse are doing it all wrong, get yourself a council flat ma lovelies and all your repairs will be done for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The shopping haul, pure deluxe wealth vibes, showing off his n his toothpaste. What a sad little life. Spine bright ma lovelies, after all it is
S U N D A E

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Youse are doing it all wrong, get yourself a council flat ma lovelies and all your repairs will be done for free.
Marion pays full rent ah'll huv ye ken!

Cooncil wud need tae pay me tae stay at Beirut towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick news flash to the OG tattle gang that were around on the Cleaning Threads. Life with Lou is back! (She doesnae do any cleaning either so don't rush over for advice.)

To this newbies that missed out the first-time round youse should maybe stay in this lane, as youse are no the OGs and the OGs are the OGs but use are no. It's no my rules hens, youse can continue to spine bright in this lane.
I had to get tae know and had a mario sized nose on her page, definitely taking your advice and staying in this lane! Awful woman, it's like looking at my stepchilds mother, I've been happily and proudly rearing my s.child from toddler age and they're now in their 20s with a career and life I couldn't even dream of (no an instagramer thank god, they have a brain) sorry for the rant she just triggered me. Tons of love to youse awe, off to tell my s.child what an amazing person they are 💝 have a blessed sundae you lovely lot, firmly swerving back into this lane 🥔🤎

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly she currently isn't dishing out the comedy vibes that the king of Beirut is, back in the day there was a bunch of cleaning accounts all trying to suck up to Queen Hinch. Stock piling cleaning products and all the B&M that they could carry to an insane level, they through it would bring the untold happiness and joy but really just cost them a fortune and became an addiction.

Where the simpleton Mazda has continued on the addiction to purchasing wax, sofas and coffee stations this other one has turned to hard substance abuse and has ended up in a sad state. Who knew an OG of Mazda's Insta peers could actually make him look good!
Haha I don't think anyone can live up to Maz's level of.comedy. I had never heard of the Lou person but sounds like a thread worth watching!

Reactions: 10
Why is he preparing the evening meal at 11am?! Trying to work out what he’s making. Will it be boiled mince or stovies? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

I've just went and followed her. We need more laughs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He needs to get to know that the wee small business Yankee have started selling multiple wick candles!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.