Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m aw cosy on ma concrete slab with Kylie wine and crisssss all ready for this new thread!
#OGFunniestThreadOnTattleSince2019

Did I miss him getting rat arsed on his wine at the weekend or was he FUMMING Hinch didn’t visit to share it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This week’s title is by I, Babybail. As voted fae by @Ferguson
Well done doll, a far better achievement than a blue tick oan the app that isnae yer joab and so forth. 😘
---
I’m aw cosy on ma concrete slab with Kylie wine and crisssss all ready for this new thread!
#OGFunniestThreadOnTattleSince2019

Did I miss him getting rat arsed on his wine at the weekend or was he FUMMING Hinch didn’t visit to share it?
Ur youse putting up crissmas 2024 theme ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Babybail93 Chanting youse from the rooftops hen, and I don't need to pay you £12.99 for the privilege! Tons of love, winky face, crusty mouth pout, titty pump and sharts from the arse 💩💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m a bit worried he’s jumped on a train and away to do a damage to himself; with that cryptic post like he’s finally seen the light and he’s a waste of air

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ur youse putting up crissmas 2024 theme ma lovelie 😘
It’s all #boughtmasel and on top of the wardrobe gathering mould and stoor ready for crissssmas. Am nae telling you ma theme so I can be the first instahun to have ma decs revealed in May 2023 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello my lovelies! Just trying to catch up, my full time joab is pure getting in the way of me reading on this app, that is apparently no my joab, anyway, we move. I just wanted to say that Johnny and Darren have not split up, they are old friends and share the house and are not a couple, so nothing will change for them and so forth.

The train footage he showed means he was on a train travelling through Pollokshields which is an area in the south side of Glasgow, he was heading towards Glasgow Central station, so he was well out his aine lane, wonder what he was up to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Babybail93 Chanting youse from the rooftops hen, and I don't need to pay you £12.99 for the privilege! Tons of love, winky face, crusty mouth pout, titty pump and sharts from the arse 💩💎
She charges me £12.99 every time ah poast. 😱
---
. I just wanted to say that Johnny and Darren have not split up, they are old friends and share the house and are not a couple, so nothing will change for them and so forth.
Jist like Marion and his petty cash supply aka wee Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quoted from last thread: "Spotted our dear Marion at Central Station about 2pm. He really is an odd looking creature in the flesh. He was squinting at his phone and the nose defies description.
Thought about pretending to be a lovlie, but was running late for my physiotherapy appt. Missed opportunities, I stayed in my aine lane but still spine bright."

But @Lyraboop was Derek there guiding him, holding his hand to cross busy walkways, reading signs out to him and calming his anxiety like an emotional support animal as he was summoned to do for London? Or as is suspected, was he there and completely capable of travelling independently? If there is one thing in my life I cannot stand, it is liars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Quoted from last thread: "Spotted our dear Marion at Central Station about 2pm. He really is an odd looking creature in the flesh. He was squinting at his phone and the nose defies description.
Thought about pretending to be a lovlie, but was running late for my physiotherapy appt. Missed opportunities, I stayed in my aine lane but still spine bright."

But @Lyraboop was Derek there guiding him, holding his hand to cross busy walkways, reading signs out to him and calming his anxiety like an emotional support animal as he was summoned to do for London? Or as is suspected, was he there and completely capable of travelling independently? If there is one thing in my life I cannot stand, it is liars!
and …. Benefit cheats.

Reactions: 21
Great title, spine bright @Babybail93

New day (is Mid-Week a day?🤷‍♀️), new thread, same old shite from Marion. He’s flogging The Secret to death, he obviously thinks the audiobook has brought him his blue tick, a couple of hours overtime on Sunday and the ability to get the train to Glasgow without his carer.
EE19B6AD-93D4-4E3C-B5D9-B933306F8F58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No negativity here at Tattle Towers. We're too busy laughing at Mario 😂

Screenshot_20230222-083112_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if we’re gawny see a life coach journee, wid be extra hilarious given the fact his life is a bleeping nightmare and so forth so aye💎💎 Tonsa love hens on the day a mid-week❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.