Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Can someone photoshop Marion’s face on Sam smiths outfit fae the brits the night please? Will give me a bespoke laugh whilst I’m knee deep in those lethal drinks #ginandtonic 😂
Especially when we know how much he hates that song 🤣
---

Crawling up Hinch & Solomon’s hoops again in her own bespoke illiterate way 🤢
I'd love to punch him in the face every time he said 'utterly' 👊
---

Oh he'll friggin hate these 🤣...Good! 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230220-121918_Facebook.jpg

Wee deek will still be able to do his care in the community trolley collecting joab bless him.

• Wow

jolene89

That fake tan is a bespoke shade of green it’s that out of date, nae debates ma lovelies

• Haha

maeve87

“PA I adore that song”. Does he mean PS????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It means public announcement ma lovely since she has blue tick, she’s famous dontcha know? Well if ye dont know then get tae know
Hanging and howling at these ma lovely thanks for spine brightening ma Sunday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Maybe we should put a wee anonymous call through to crime stoppers 🤣🤣
A bespoke arrest oan his Insta live walk tae wurk. 😳 Speaking of which we huvnae seen wan oaf them fur a while and he's been in the hoose a lot this week, wi no annual leave announcement that we usually get. 🤔

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
The fuck are they trainers?? Mind you hens, they could be all the rage, I’m way past it so wouldn’t know anyway. I’m aff to sit doon & get some class 👵🏻

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Feel like this is Marion at work now he has his blue tick lording it over everyone 🤣

When in reality they all think he is a sad little fanny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Hinch is going to be signing her book in Glasgow this weekend. £12.99 for a ticket. Do we think Martin will go? I hope to fuck she blanks him this weekend and we get another meltdown from him or better still she actually does pay him a visit to the Beirut penthouse - I would love to see her slum it in that postage stamp. Oooooh I can't wait hens xoxoxo
I'm plonking myself here for this I can't wait 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
He's such a fanny and a total arse licker.

She's only got a stand as it's cheaper than a shop ffs.

ama.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Joe doll, nae editing required fur that ma lovelie 😘

Ah wiz hoping tae see Hinch wae wee Deek, remember she wuz gonni steal him away fae Marion, or it might have been Hannah or Greedybitch. They're aw insta fannies anyway #soaye
---

Wit, nae fresh frozen raspberries, ice cream syrup or raspberry tea?!? Youse huv been conned ma lovelie and nae debates 🤣
I’ve informed the establishment ma lovelie and they are going to update in honour of the Paisley Prince that is Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Hello ma loveleis, have been away from this thread for a few weeks just trying to catch up on life so on and so fourth. Have been silently chuckling at the sad life of our monzo but had to swing by after seeing the hinch CHILDRENS book signing was gatecrashed 🙊 bet he’s oan a wee high, little shakey hands clutching his kiddie book. Whut a time tae be alive. Bet hinch won’t be swinging by Beirut towers afterwards 💋💋
Welcome back ma lovelie you were missed on here
Hinch is allergic to him 🤣 definitely won't be entering the high footfall area 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12