Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Hello ma lovelies oan this day of Valance . I might be reet oot ma ain lain here but a huv tae know.

This fella of Deckers was a 'Dom' boy no? Jist goan by his name I'm assuming Dec wus the giimp. If so wit the hell is he deeing with Mavis?

Surely wan 'o these sorts wid be mair up his street.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 223247.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
Personally I think Deeks plays away. I defo reckon his a quickie down alley kinda guy like that rugby dude.

Learnt his lesson after Marion . Never take ‘em home or you don’t get rid 🤣
We'd have a full thread in no time if that happened 😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I'm back from my holibobs.

See the dumb cnut had a rant yesterday, what he said over 4 stories could have easily been condensed into 1.

Anyway. He's posted on Mrs H's Vallens (nay ma quote) post that it's been 10 years since he cuckooed poor orange Deek.

But the dumb trucker canna count as it's 9 years in Sept.

330465932_100536306296525_6471800004313774482_n.jpg

mm.png
mm1.png

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
P&G won't want to give this cnut a regular gig if he brags on aboot liking other products, especially foreign ones.

Idiot. and £4 a pop from the IG store.

331821334_512550487659852_2306861387391955327_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Was that last leg pic he treatit us aw to a wee while ago that hairy ? He is like a gorilla hobbit hybrid and nae debates 🤮 the sight of it is putting me right aff

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Is he on a boat? What’s with the swaying about? I think he’s taken too many of his meds this morning hens, nae debates so aye.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He is such a nasty vile wee scrote. He can’t even spell “kind” let alone be it. They are all the same - only comments allowed are the ones blowing smoke up their arses and woe betide you if you happen to disagree with their over inflated opinions. Don’t forget when he pushed passed an old lady waving his shart card saying we all have our disabilities. Not very nice!
There'll definitely be a seat in hell with his name on it 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Why has he treatit us to a bespoke shot of up his beak??? Does he think his lashes are so long and stonnin , when they are in fact like wee stumps?? Them blackheads are erupting and nae debates

• Haha

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

If he does go to see her, I wonder will he have to pay 😂 He’s going to think everyone will be there to see him. Maybe he thinks hinch will let him pull up a seat and sit beside him. I hope hinch doesn’t bring the kids, the child snatcher will frighten the shit out of them. Oh hens I’m so excited for this, we are all being treated😂:love:
He'll queue skip, we know he's got previous for shoving grannies out the way in Home Bargains, elbowing some folk in Waterstones is nothing to him. SHART CARD COMING THROUGH HENS! Then we can all break out the Holly & Phil queue skip jokes and memes. HURRAH 🥳
---
I would 1000% no be surprised if he’s NO WEEELLL or deeks “been up awww night” so unfortunately he cany travel over n see his bestie Soaf.
i hope he does though, either way if he’s paid £12.99 for a wee fotie wae her or he’s planning to hover around in the background like a groupie I am LIVING for it 😂😂😂😂
Depends what he has to eat tonight.

• Haha