Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tapwankaa

View attachment 1958696Gas lighting 101. For all Marion's “Be Kind” he is oblivious to what a troll he is to his own fiancé.
Also, imagine not being able to keep belongings in your own home as your partner won’t respect your privacy. Deek must be so conditioned into thinking this is normal and he must put up with it… I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a Catholic, homosexual hating Sash wearing twat. So aye.

What did I miss aboot wee deed deek! Can someone point a regular non strangler finger to where I can catch up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Unless you’re a mum making a comment about kids making a hoose untidy or a wee granny in Home Bargs or you have mair than two brain cells to rub together and offend the wee scrote. Other than that, he’s Mary Poppins herself.

Also, aw you 🐍 on this app! Saying he had no veggies - an onyin is a vegetable! And so is Derek! So aye! Never message this page again! 💎
Ye @Macmama with that hair hus me howling. Huv ye been in the scent of Michael Bolton lately ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Chez300

VIP Member
Where do l start 🤔
It's so obvious Hinch looks so uncomfortable in that picture. The camera does lie.

This is hysterical 🤣 He really sounds like he's something of importance it's embarrassing.

View attachment 1969670

Mario, you were just a member of the general public at that signing. You'll never be a friend to Hinch like the "chosen' influencers in her circle.
You're desperate and thirsty when it comes to them, but you'll never be like them, ever!.

All that preparation of fake tanning etc.. for a few brief words and a picture. Thanks for the laugh you freak, you didn't let us Tattlers down 👌🤪
---
He's home and all cosy. He's a big middle aged fanny is what he is 🤣

View attachment 1969695
I didn’t think he worked weekends??

Reactions: 6