Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Evening peasants, how are we aw? Loving the thread title and so forth, aye. Hope youse aw enjoy your weekend, while I, Marion of Paisley, dodge the paparazzi.
Snapchat-1760805996.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I think that they split up over Marion. I think that one Friday, when wee bawbag was over the new build cleaning, Darren came home from work early and caught Deek smoking weed in the kitchen/diner and Marion upstairs mounting a dildo, wearing Darren's panto costume. A massive row breaks out, where wee Johnny is screaming at Darren "youse know my brother has learning difficulties and so does his wee carer Deek, I cannae tell them off!" Darren says he's fucking done with this shit show of a family, and slinks off to the spare room. Marion is visiting even more to turn wee Dolly against Darren, "he's not your real daddy wee Dolly, keep you power lassy and spine bright, so aye!" It's just a theory and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Same day apparently. Marion your filters fool no one!

5212933D-63AC-4505-9475-406937A446BD.jpeg
14275DB3-E76B-43E3-B135-102959AEC098.jpeg

ALSO this security guy trying to hide pissing himself at Mario thinking he’s a celeb. PURE DEED. Take a bow ma lovelie!
56B17895-01C8-4CB2-AAD5-91846D960237.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Ferguson

VIP Member
He's such a little loser.

"Thanks for having us" - they didn't, you paid to go.

"From the sidelines " its a queue.

"Sorry I never stayed long, this day is not about me"
Pahhhh ha ha, actually implying that if he stayed, he'd take the limelight away from the Grinch.

Deek not allowed in the wee photae because they only paid 1 x £12.99

Imagine him oan the way hame oan the McGills clutching his weans picture book and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Proud? Proud of what, misfit jaw, he went to a shopping centre, paid 13 quid to get his photo taken with a zeleb.

Screenshot_20230218-120540.png

• Haha

Lilly Lou

Someone just called him the “Scottish David Beckham” in the comments for queuing with the rest of the little people to see Soph!! I’m fucking deed 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55