Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I just don’t understand the lie? It’s pointless. Pretending they’ve been together for 10 years just so he has something in common with her? It’s weird, and in the process he’s made himself look even more of a cunt than usual
Mebbes the feather he posted was to make him relatable tae the Hinch mob, 'cept he lives in a bedsit so canni huv chickens like her. He wull huv wee Deek dressing as a llama next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That word 'utterly' he over uses and when I read it my brain reads it as 'udder-ly' 🐄. No ma problem lovelies fighting my own fight here trying figure out why that is.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Thought he said Deek loves to see him shit himself. I’ll shame him for beige food, terrible decor and the worst hair cut I’ve ever seen but I will never kink shame.
It would surprise me if Derek had a weird kink like that. Maybe it’s Marion’s bespoke Ibs that attracted him to Marion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Cinpab

Rihanna is now patiently waiting for Mario’s congrats post. 🤡 and his staple “sing it doll”

Watching his stories always leaves me questioning if he’s a wee bit simple!
No need to question doll, he is!!!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m off to get ma pure bespoke nails done but will keep checking for pics of Mazda in the wild. Let’s get this day done ✅. 💎

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Fooking hell, he's a blue tick dick.

Not quite a fully paid up instagrammer yet as he has to work Sunday to get extra cash. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Greetin at this bespoke advert oan ma tattle the night hens. Just fur Marion since she’s oan a reading frenzy the noo, next up “The Man I Didn’t Marry…Deek” no ma quote

View attachment 1960778

Roses are red
Mario canny read
He claims he’s engaged
But oor Derek’s deed
All the wee feathers on the book too! The hospital book looks pretty apt too, for Deek. And the building looks just like Marion's block of flats.

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Why do his stories zoom past so quickly? You get a good ten seconds on everyone else’s account but his skip to the next within two seconds.