Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Do ma Kerry Katonas deceive me or has the wee fud been waiting since half 8 for Rhianna, who will be on TV at 1.00am… Abzaloot fool and so forth! Did he mention he was in his bed in case his lovelies thought he was deid and buried in his coffin? He’s 1 Castelveeechi away from a cardiac arrest and nae debates. Bloated wee wurum.

The Hinch obsessed people are so creepy, why is she coming out of the store like that to be cheered, just sit at the table and sign your books? That’s what proper authors do.
They must be paid actors surely to goad just to spare her the embarrassment of an empty book signing sesh

Reactions: 14
I imagine Mario was milling around after his allotted 47 seconds and oor Soph said, “oi Martin! Backa the queue with ya! And buy another book if you want more time!”

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Why is knobnuts tanning himself?

Is he going to impress Soph with this move lol.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Why is the writing backwards, was wee deek meant to be taking a selfie and failed 🥴 they never get anything right, pair o wee scrotes. Such an odd photo and grinch looks like she wants to run a mile
I love that's he's using Sawfs filter that makes rhem look five Stone lighter than they are - no moonfaces in that pic 🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wonder if Maz will treat hisself to an alpaca mask like the Lakey 22 did? That's gonna be worth a watch

• Haha
Reactions: 13

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Just had a nose on Mario’s first thread !Crazy it’s been going strong 4 years 🤣

It’s only got more hilarious you funny bunch of fuckers
---
Now I’m looking at most like posts and I’m 💀 howling more than Marion does when he is telling us one of those stories that never actually happened. @hopethishelpsallthebest you see a pure genius with your edits 🤣🤣🤣♥
Utterly treatit us to these gems again. Take me baaaaaaack

• Haha
Home insurance LOL. You’re joking aren’t you hen - the Tat cave is ready to combust with crap, not sure anyone would insure the beirut bedsit
They wouldn't insure him too much of a high risk they'll end up through the floors below. I'm just waiting for the day that mirror slides on the flooring in living room bet it's not even secured, just hope Rayn doesn't get it landed on her.

Chez300

VIP Member
I don’t know what type of pancakes he’s eating! I guess if you eat them plain then yeah 🥴
1EAD12EC-FCC1-4686-9DB1-5E9BFE9AA351.jpeg

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Mebbes the feather he posted was to make him relatable tae the Hinch mob, 'cept he lives in a bedsit so canni huv chickens like her. He wull huv wee Deek dressing as a llama next.
He’s already dressing as a giraffe in his new hoosecowat so aye. 🦒 #MarionsZoo

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Oh ffs that Kylie wine is boggin I canny wait for him to try it 😂 why next weekend though ffs pop the cork ya fucking weirdo!
I bought her pink prosecco when they didn't have my usual one in stock, and that wasn't startling either 👎

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Sorry it's late ma lovelie, my cat was getting his balls chopped off like oor Marion, and now he's not talking to me, so I've been begging for forgiveness aw day, he's having none of it, but we move, I'm fine, utterly fiiiine, I'm fine. Aye. This is budget Kylie Mcknight.
View attachment 1968407
Sorry for laughing but pic is yet another work of art.
Sorry to hear about your Cat - he will forgive you eventually 🤣

• Haha