Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treatit to the blue tick jurneee and a new thread this week. Utterly blessed and so forth.
Here’s tae mop kicking intae new content featuring the ring light.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy Friday ma lovelies 😘
Ah wunner what treatits oor blue tick holder has in store for us this weekend.
Won't be able tae go oot for beige food now he's a world famous OG influencer oaf that app.

His security will be compromised & so forth.
Might be better tae stay in his safe place, have some other influencers roond for a social gathering in the high footfall area.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG I am totally honoured. I will post all your congratulation comments on my stories forthwith and await my blue tick ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m kicking my bleeping slippers aff ready to leap in to this boujee new thread on this day of dawn, so aye hens keep your power the day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m kicking my bleeping slippers aff ready to leap in to this boujee new thread on this day of dawn, so aye hens keep your power the day
Oh god..has anyone got the video of Marion kicking his cheesy slippers off to share with us lovelies? That would pyure give me Friday vibes. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love it! 👏 l hope the little dick comes on for a snoop soon to see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mop kicking into ma way in tae this thread ma lovelies. Settling in with the lethal 👉🍹 for more Marion adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sing it lassies! 🎶 What bespoke treats will we get? Piss up down at the Castelveechi. The crazy bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I've just remembered he's having a wine the night isn't he.
Tae celebrate Insta blue ticking him. He knew nothing about it until he saw it.
So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what Martin's weekend has in store, same mundane shite as every other weekend no doubt. Wonder what music vids he shares with us this weekend? or a wee boujee changing of the bed sheets? Can't wait for the absolutely riveting content coming our way hens :m hope ye all mop kicked the tit out of friday hens, keep your power mwah mwah xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Av veered right oot ma laine and looked at the house cost in paisley. And I cannae believe ma Kerry katonas. These two wee morons could have a front door and a back door, a wee garden and a spare room for less than 100k? But they’d rather stay in a tiny council flat in Beirut?

How can two 40 year old bastards not have any strive to better their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A blue tick and still a dick.
Sums him right up…

You can’t paint a red neck on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For you tattle bastards! 😂
View attachment 1949874
He's had wan afternoon oot with fellow Instagrammers cretins who probably despise him as much as us and now he thinks he's Mariah fucken Carey! 😂😂 Imagine being him - almost 40, barely moving from the flat in Beirut and wetting his knickers over meeting fellow muppets, thinking the new him is all about creating a bigger profile oan an app that isnae his job but is trying to be? 🤢 bleeping saddo! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Shouldn't Mario be taking Derek out rather than the other way around? I'm sure with his blue tick he can get a reservation at all the finest popular restaurants at the drop of a hat#dontyouknowwhoiam? #IYDKGTK Spend some of that petty cash.
He should get a gold card for castlevicci now he’s famous ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.