Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CAN I JUST ADD

Anyone notice how Marion lately keeps gushing over Derek ! About how derek met him with flowers etc…

Starting to wonder if this is to be the spiteful little birch he is and revel in his brothers break up.

We all know his jealous of Johnny! So I wouldn’t put it past him !
---
Pretty sure Marion referred to him as his BIL when he went to watch the panto !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
CAN I JUST ADD

Anyone notice how Marion lately keeps gushing over Derek ! About how derek met him with flowers etc…

Starting to wonder if this is to be the spiteful little birch he is and revel in his brothers break up.

---

This is a very good theory. Mario would definitely be the type to throw the fact that he’s in a “relationship” (with a brain dead racist moron) in his brothers and ex BIL’s face.
even though most people would rather die a lonely death than be in a relationship with either Martin or Deek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well at least noo if Deekster breaks up way Maz and chucks him oot he’s got a nice spare room in big brother Johnnys gaff😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that they split up over Marion. I think that one Friday, when wee bawbag was over the new build cleaning, Darren came home from work early and caught Deek smoking weed in the kitchen/diner and Marion upstairs mounting a dildo, wearing Darren's panto costume. A massive row breaks out, where wee Johnny is screaming at Darren "youse know my brother has learning difficulties and so does his wee carer Deek, I cannae tell them off!" Darren says he's bleeping done with this tit show of a family, and slinks off to the spare room. Marion is visiting even more to turn wee Dolly against Darren, "he's not your real daddy wee Dolly, keep you power lassy and spine bright, so aye!" It's just a theory and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
CAN I JUST ADD

---

Actually yes l have, and you could be right knowing what a horrible little man he is. Evil bastard 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hawd the magillis bus hens big johnny has broke up with his partner? How did I miss this ma luvlees ?

Reactions: 18
Hahaha! Just as Mario finally applied for a blue tick because all those 5 years have been worth it for that alone and still no toilet of his own, despite being an OG in 2018 (and most of us having IG accounts years older than that. OG... 🤣🤣🤣🤣), it turns out he'll still just be like the rest of the Hinch huns as they'll all no doubt pay to have meaningless blue ticks with Meta copying Twitter, meaning the blue tick is even more worthless! 🤭🤭
Just got the radio oan whilst prepping our tea and it’s just come on saying you’ll be able to buy a blue tick for around a tenner aaaahahahaha he will be fumming once more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just got the radio oan whilst prepping our tea and it’s just come on saying you’ll be able to buy a blue tick for around a tenner aaaahahahaha he will be fumming once more
Ah might treat masel tae 'sharting _with_martin' get a blue tick & copy all her posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1973503
I saw this bespoke look on Florence Pugh at the Bafta's last night and immediately thought of Mario. Is he an influencer now?! Or is Florence a secret Tattler?! 🤣
Why is she dressed as a bog brush?
---
Saw this on Darren’s page 🤣🤣
Pity we huv seen wee Deek wi Marion, ah'd huv paid good money tae see Darren and Deek running away the gether. 🤣
---
I hope Dazza husni done a Coleen Rooney oan me #rebekahvardyaccount ... interesting 🤔
Screenshot_20230220-191027.png
Screenshot_20230220-191005.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel like this is Marion at work now he has his blue tick lording it over everyone 🤣

When in reality they all think he is a sad little fanny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This cohabiting malarkey is exactly how Mario and Derek are living when you think about it. Mario's constantly looking at men on social media, Derek's doing what he does best 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This cohabiting malarkey is exactly how Mario and Derek are living when you think about it. Mario's constantly looking at men on social media, Derek's doing what he does best 👌
Personally I think Deeks plays away. I defo reckon his a quickie down alley kinda guy like that rugby dude.

Learnt his lesson after Marion . Never take ‘em home or you don’t get rid 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Personally I think Deeks plays away. I defo reckon his a quickie down alley kinda guy like that rugby dude.

Learnt his lesson after Marion . Never take ‘em home or you don’t get rid 🤣
We'd have a full thread in no time if that happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
P&G won't want to give this cnut a regular gig if he brags on aboot liking other products, especially foreign ones.

Idiot. and £4 a pop from the IG store.

331821334_512550487659852_2306861387391955327_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.