Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is he travelling on his own with that so called anxiety 🙄
He does not require Deek to travel with him or go from Scotland to London to bring him hame.

He has found himself.

Namaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe he’s taken his little sledge in search for some snow, just like the Hinchmeister.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like he lives in a wasteland, how bleak and miserable. Never mind Marion if you will only just manifest yourself a house with a door it shall be yours.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like he lives in a wasteland, how bleak and miserable. Never mind Marion if you will only just manifest yourself a house with a door it shall be yours.....
He actually thinks if you go to bed every night and wish with all your might you get what you want? Dream on son, took me years working 2 jobs day and night with 2 kids swinging off my tits to get what I wanted. Same with ever body else here, Hard work pays off not bleeping crossing your strangler fingers and hoping. bleeping losers the pair of them. He’s riled me today I tell you 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've noticed it's a Tuesday he doesn't work most weeks - must be to make it to the 16 hours work over 4 days to claim UC!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Kidding on he has to travel for work when really it's probably one stop away. I hate the way he makes his bed all tucked in tight, I have a habit of making the beds in morning but the duvets are back to air the beds and also I don't have time to make it's absolutely perfect because I have a job to get too don't do none this retail bed making, no fur me Soo ayye.

Reactions: 23
I reckon he was off for his ‘fit to work’ assessment so he can keep on claiming disability allowance
---
Ah think @hopethishelpsallthebest shud treat us tae Marion's bespoke features oan a pancake #soaye 🤞👌
The hilarious thing is Marion will forget he said this and next pancake day go on how they are a tradition every year for him and Derek and he canny get enough ! Mark my words ma lovelies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The hilarious thing is Marion will forget he said this and next pancake day go on how they are a tradition every year for him and Derek and he canny get enough ! Mark my words ma lovelies
Mebbes pancake day wull be just fur weans and easter wull noo be fur adults since his Insta blue tick witches dae it #soaye #influencer #deserved #bespoke #sharter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spotted our dear Marion at Central Station about 2pm. He really is an odd looking creature in the flesh. He was squinting at his phone and the nose defies description.
Thought about pretending to be a lovlie, but was running late for my physiotherapy appt. Missed opportunities, I stayed in my aine lane but still spine bright.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Mebbes pancake day wull be just fur weans and easter wull noo be fur adults since his Insta blue tick witches dae it #soaye #influencer #deserved #bespoke #sharter
Well can someone remind him of this next time he is stuffing his face with cream eggs that he supposedly doesn’t like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a nose on Mario’s first thread !Crazy it’s been going strong 4 years 🤣

It’s only got more hilarious you funny bunch of fuckers
---
Now I’m looking at most like posts and I’m 💀 howling more than Marion does when he is telling us one of those stories that never actually happened. @hopethishelpsallthebest you see a pure genius with your edits 🤣🤣🤣♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a nose on Mario’s first thread !Crazy it’s been going strong 4 years 🤣

It’s only got more hilarious you funny bunch of fuckers
---
Now I’m looking at most like posts and I’m 💀 howling more than Marion does when he is telling us one of those stories that never actually happened. @hopethishelpsallthebest you see a pure genius with your edits 🤣🤣🤣♥
Utterly treatit us to these gems again. Take me baaaaaaack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bringing this wan back. Krystal Meths very own Sunday dinner. Bespoke and so forth💎

4A2F7E96-3936-4088-B503-2176AE637057.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.