Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No being funny but Deek always gives me the impression of the light is on but nobody’s home :sneaky: no chance he said anything of the sorts to Marion. All he knows is Orange Walks walk in a straight line and how to roll a joint. So aye and so forth.🥔
At this point ma lovely I’m no even sure the light is oan 😂 at best the light is flickering so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230219_214219_Chrome.jpg
he can just about pour his pale ale, nevermind have a thought provoking conversation!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Thought he said Deek loves to see him tit himself. I’ll shame him for beige food, terrible decor and the worst hair cut I’ve ever seen but I will never kink shame.
Two girls wan cup, Beirut towers style.

Theyre the gay version of Bottom.

Screenshot_20230219-221431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha! Just as Mario finally applied for a blue tick because all those 5 years have been worth it for that alone and still no toilet of his own, despite being an OG in 2018 (and most of us having IG accounts years older than that. OG... 🤣🤣🤣🤣), it turns out he'll still just be like the rest of the Hinch huns as they'll all no doubt pay to have meaningless blue ticks with Meta copying Twitter, meaning the blue tick is even more worthless! 🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha! Just as Mario finally applied for a blue tick because all those 5 years have been worth it for that alone and still no toilet of his own, despite being an OG in 2018 (and most of us having IG accounts years older than that. OG... 🤣🤣🤣🤣), it turns out he'll still just be like the rest of the Hinch huns as they'll all no doubt pay to have meaningless blue ticks with Meta copying Twitter, meaning the blue tick is even more worthless! 🤭🤭
He will change his bio tae OG for the unpaid blue tick and nae debates.
---
😭😭 They are.

View attachment 1973037

"Shine yourself apon others."
"Encouragement, route for them! It comes back ten folds always."
"Give yourself to others more that deserve to be in your space."

#mariosquotes
A good ass ...🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230220_074846_Chrome.jpg

I saw this bespoke look on Florence Pugh at the Bafta's last night and immediately thought of Mario. Is he an influencer now?! Or is Florence a secret Tattler?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone who has to write on social media that they're a "good ass person" usually is not a "good ass person".
You can write it as much as ye want Marion but it willnae make it true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.