Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Hinch’s story and it’s mostly women with their kids, fair enough. then there’s Thumb Heid of Paisley stinking up the shop with his seeping arse 🤢 It looks so awkward and he sticks out like a sore thumb (ha) in that video!
Mortified for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So I’m guessing due to the fact he had to pay to see his ‘Friend’ today that Hinch had nothing to do with his invitation to Greedys gathering in London. Stacy and the dead looking sister don’t know him, I’ve no idea who the other woman was so was it greedy that invited him. Anyone know how he ended up there?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The more I look at the still from the video the funnier it is, it looks like she’s away to climb over the table to get away from the death breath 😂 Why’s he SO close to her. Wee weirdo and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soooo funny she has shoved him in the montage with the other fans 😭😭 not even ‘ma pal Mario came tae support me’.. just in with the other crazy huns 😄 absolutely 🤌🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How bloody creepy is he in that video? A whole montage of Hinch meeting kids and babies and here’s Maria getting a look in, what a freak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way hinch has edited that video, she’s made Martin look like a wee soul with learning disabilities that’s obsessed wae her. A suppose that’s no far fae the truth. He’ll be fumming.
Joe doll, nae editing required fur that ma lovelie 😘

Ah wiz hoping tae see Hinch wae wee Deek, remember she wuz gonni steal him away fae Marion, or it might have been Hannah or Greedybitch. They're aw insta fannies anyway #soaye
---
The Mario cocktail in honour of Mario’s epic 2023 🔥
Wit, nae fresh frozen raspberries, ice cream syrup or raspberry tea?!? Youse huv been conned ma lovelie and nae debates 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Joe doll, nae editing required fur that ma lovelie 😘

Ah wiz hoping tae see Hinch wae wee Deek, remember she wuz gonni steal him away fae Marion, or it might have been Hannah or Greedybitch. They're aw insta fannies anyway #soaye
---

Wit, nae fresh frozen raspberries, ice cream syrup or raspberry tea?!? Youse huv been conned ma lovelie and nae debates 🤣
I’ve informed the establishment ma lovelie and they are going to update in honour of the Paisley Prince that is Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ma lovlies, I’m pure fummin the day. I went out to a wee country pub with my Mum and sister and there was no bastard signal. I couldn’t view the excitement of Marion and Deek meeting Oor Soph and Jimbobtinyknob for “there” 😉 3 minutes of fame.

I got home at 6 (sober as a judge as I was the driver) but I’ve been hitting the 👉🏻🍹and wetting myself at your first class critique of today’s shattering journey that was all about Soph (my arse).

I’m not in my jammies tucked up in bed with a takeaway and a box of Ferreo Rosher chocolates, I’m sitting here getting rat-arsed hoping to get a lot more laughs from you wonderful lot. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As if she needs your support Marion hen, she seems to be fine with her millions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I imagine Mario was milling around after his allotted 47 seconds and oor Soph said, “oi Martin! Backa the queue with ya! And buy another book if you want more time!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, what I can see from this slowed down version, is Marion is trying to finger the book for braille. Hinch catches whiff of the pungent diarrhea, from his bleep mouth, and says "jesus, bloody elllll" while trying to reach for support, off her lazy job shy husband, who looks like his face has been bashed in by a brick. Then oor Marion excitedly points and says "look that word says hinch, it's just like your name, hen!" So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.