Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he ever goes missing, he's fucked. His pic with Oor Soph and his insta pose are like 2 different folk 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🫣🫣🫣
I can't even begin with this spelling and grammar! 🤯🤯🤢
Even Spell Check hates him! 🤨🤨
Tons of love!
I know, it's so cringing. Time after time it's pointed out here and he still posts some blinders.

The illiterate fooker may learn a thing or two from the kiddie book he has just purchased from his bff.

Mario. if you must try to appear knowledgeable, then please learn to spell and proofread your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way that girl‘s mum has punctuated it reads “we’re not sorry” 😏 as in they didn’t want to meet all the hinch fans.
It’s sad that girl is used for publicity. not sure how old she is but I think she would be too old for that book?

Still laughing that Marion tanned then covered himself up, what was the point. He needs to lend his green tan to misfit jaw for her halloween costume of the mask, so aye. In Marion’s time line it’ll be Halloween in a matter of weeks ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry is he implying that Hinch needed his support? Does he think she wouldn't have made it to Glasgow if he didn't buy a meet and greet ticket, I mean support her?

Delusional just like the ones comparing him to David Beckham

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens, I just gutted my bedroom (it’s bigger than 2ft ) and polished it all ready to Sunday reset tomorrow but now I’m gonna have bleep washings everywhere. Fuming. And no smart asses I’ve not had the hot sharts so aye x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same day apparently. Marion your filters fool no one!

5212933D-63AC-4505-9475-406937A446BD.jpeg
14275DB3-E76B-43E3-B135-102959AEC098.jpeg

ALSO this security guy trying to hide pissing himself at Mario thinking he’s a celeb. PURE DEED. Take a bow ma lovelie!
56B17895-01C8-4CB2-AAD5-91846D960237.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Hens, am pyoor bespoke cringing at her the day. Pays £12.99 for a photo with her BFF

Hinch has done her the dirty by including her in the additional needs/weans montage.
Didnae even make the influencer montage

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way hinch has edited that video, she’s made Martin look like a wee soul with learning disabilities that’s obsessed wae her. A suppose that’s no far fae the truth. He’ll be fumming.
I’m deed ma lovely ⚰ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.