Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Macaroni in the wild!
That hair!!

So, what I can see from this slowed down version, is Marion is trying to finger the book for braille. Hinch catches whiff of the pungent diarrhea, from his bleep mouth, and says "jesus, bloody elllll" while trying to reach for support, off her lazy job shy husband, who looks like his face has been bashed in by a brick. Then oor Marion excitedly points and says "look that word says hinch, it's just like your name, hen!" So aye.
View attachment 1970337
Can you imagine not only paying to see a "fwiend", but also having them sign the book with their sales name? Surely you'd expect a book delivered signed by Sophie rather than Mrs Hinch, and probably have expected at least a few minutes at some point privately, even just a coffee once she had finished rather than part of the queue with the plebs...it's almost like she isn't a friend. Also noticed that just before him she's using another child with a disability....reminiscent of her day last week when her reels focused very heavily on those in wheelchairs, visible disabilities/medical conditions and learning disabilities. She's disgusting...but also makes you wonder how she views Mario too and his obsession with her. Happy to meet Mario in front of cameras, crowds and security. Not worthy of a quiet coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my god….that hair! And big shoutout tae the baldy legend sniggering in the background 🤣
052BA595-33AC-4883-90A2-59DB375D3037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can you imagine not only paying to see a "fwiend", but also having them sign the book with their sales name?
Ah bet Grinch hud tae ask him his name when signing, as he's so insignificant she cudnae remember. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Treating hersel tae aw they chocolate boxes have went straight tae her fat face… #bloated so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has made it onto Hinch's stories...blink and you'll miss it!
Just watched again, all the stories are snippets of huge hugs and big smiles for her sheep...then she meets Mario, awkward.
Look at him like a dose of thrush in that picture. So needy he's pathetic. He's a typical stalker, and her face speaks volumes as well.

Practice what you preach Mario. Remember we've got proof of your ugly behaviour with people, you narcissist
Screenshot_20230218-232254_Instagram.jpg

Speaking of ugly narcissists 👇

Screenshot_20230218-232231_Instagram.jpg

---
Frig, he's losing his hair big style now 😳🤭
---
Oh my god….that hair! And big shoutout tae the baldy legend sniggering in the background 🤣
View attachment 1970522
Pure gold!!. Yeah mate we don't blame you laughing at him. Come to Tattle!🤣
---
Two words. His hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the very duck has he done with it. It's shocking 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m speechless hens. The tan, the hair, the outfit, the paid for time with his bff, the delusion about his fame, the sheer indifference Soaf showed him. We have been treatit the day 💎❤ xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who the duck's cat is this? Hus he been deing experiments oan the lassie wi his flash shite. Is this his new 'range' . I swear by me katonas Rayne wus a black cat once upon a time.

Screenshot 2023-02-19 030529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loads of her huns who have no (young) children paid to see her!!!

Edit: Almost sounds like I'm defending Mario. Haha. I'm shocked there are so many people paying to see her.
It’s just weird and creepy and it says a lot about the book … isn’t going to sell with anyone but her deranged fans. I called this book coming a few years ago when she first bought the big house. She would sell vodka to an alcoholic that one if she could ! Money grabbing cow and the ‘fans’ are to thick to see if 🤣
---
Look at him like a dose of thrush in that picture. So needy he's pathetic. He's a typical stalker, and her face speaks volumes as well.

Practice what you preach Mario. Remember we've got proof of your ugly behaviour with people, you narcissist
View attachment 1970713

Speaking of ugly narcissists 👇

View attachment 1970716
---

Frig, he's losing his hair big style now 😳🤭
---

Pure gold!!. Yeah mate we don't blame you laughing at him. Come to Tattle!🤣
---

What the very duck has he done with it. It's shocking 🤣
But would he be rooting for her if she wasn’t famous ? How many people has he threatened to block if they have reached out to him in the inbox he apparently never checks ! He is one fake fucker!!!

Did any tattlers spot hun there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Focus oan finishing her shift fae ‘a big fat breakfast’ - Spoons breakfast incoming #treatit
Loang goan are the days of the motivational muller yoghurt and cutted up grapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s just weird and creepy and it says a lot about the book … isn’t going to sell with anyone but her deranged fans. I called this book coming a few years ago when she first bought the big house. She would sell vodka to an alcoholic that one if she could ! Money grabbing cow and the ‘fans’ are to thick to see if 🤣
---

But would he be rooting for her if she wasn’t famous ? How many people has he threatened to block if they have reached out to him in the inbox he apparently never checks ! He is one fake fucker!!!

Did any tattlers spot hun there?
Exactly. As if she genuinely cares for them. She let's them think she does because it's them that's got her the home she's living in, and her lazy arse husband to pack his job in...Suckers! 🙄
---
Focus oan finishing her shift fae ‘a big fat breakfast’ - Spoons breakfast incoming #treatit
Loang goan are the days of the motivational muller yoghurt and cutted up grapes.
Then he'll be all cosy at 5pm with a takeaway and his usual line of he's shattered. The fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he ever goes missing, he's fucked. His pic with Oor Soph and his insta pose are like 2 different folk 😳
They’d be able to identify him from the hair and eyebrows alone hen
---
Also still processing those moccasins he had on with socks by the looks of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been clutching ma beak this boujee weekend for sure, howling at his hair, his shoes, the tacky gift bag, the queuing up to see Hinch 🤣 oh someone make it stop 🤣 his wee filter ended me, looks absolutely nothing like him. The fake fan only for him to wear a blazer, someone phone the 90's, they want the Burberry and Blazer back, next he'll be getting a wee money piece 🤣🤣

Love his pic as proof he's up for his Sunday morning 2 hour shift, remember his quote it's 'guid money' 🙄 let the boggin breakfast commence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.