Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs jist seen the joabby oan the desk 🤣
---
Where do l start 🤔
It's so obvious Hinch looks so uncomfortable in that picture. The camera does lie.

This is hysterical 🤣 He really sounds like he's something of importance it's embarrassing.

View attachment 1969670

Mario, you were just a member of the general public at that signing. You'll never be a friend to Hinch like the "chosen' influencers in her circle.
You're desperate and thirsty when it comes to them, but you'll never be like them, ever!.

All that preparation of fake tanning etc.. for a few brief words and a picture. Thanks for the laugh you freak, you didn't let us Tattlers down 👌🤪
---
He's home and all cosy. He's a big middle aged fanny is what he is 🤣

View attachment 1969695
Eh? Is Sunday no his reset day?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cannae believe someone commented saying he is smashing 2023 and coming out of his comfort zone 😂 He couldnae travel out or back into the country without a carer, had to literally get Dim Deek to come 400 miles to pick him up, an today he jumped a bus fae Paisley tae Pollock tae wait in a queue to see wan of his “pals”, aye soaring so he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It'll be Waterstones as the price included the book. It will have been a way of shifting books at full price and stopping the even more pathetic ones who preordered weeks in advance and got their cheap copies from them and Amazon taking up all the time as otherwise Waterstones are hosting the circus for Amazon cheap sales. Trying to shift some at RRP and forcing the diehards to buy a second copy at full price if they hadn't had the sense to cancel their preordered Amazon/Waterstones copies before the release and them being charged. I don't think her publishers or Waterstones are stupid enough to believe that they'll be many full price sales after this.

Let's remember, most of the queue probably was full of grown adults who bought it on preorder and then found out about the signings. Some of these idiots will have no kids and two copies of that nonsense book now because they cannot see that they are being taken in by a sales woman!
---

After him getting home and reading the drivel in that book he'll no doubt think his book is a real possibility given that clearly anyone with a following can get any tit published at the moment.
He can’t read my lovelie so he’s waiting for the audio version like he did with the secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where do l start 🤔
It's so obvious Hinch looks so uncomfortable in that picture. The camera does lie.

This is hysterical 🤣 He really sounds like he's something of importance it's embarrassing.

View attachment 1969670

Mario, you were just a member of the general public at that signing. You'll never be a friend to Hinch like the "chosen' influencers in her circle.
You're desperate and thirsty when it comes to them, but you'll never be like them, ever!.

All that preparation of fake tanning etc.. for a few brief words and a picture. Thanks for the laugh you freak, you didn't let us Tattlers down 👌🤪
---
He's home and all cosy. He's a big middle aged fanny is what he is 🤣

View attachment 1969695
I didn’t think he worked weekends??

Reactions: 6
Reason marion left so fast he'd a read here and was shittin himself that someone would say something to him and dopey Derek. He can block a real person infront of him . He's full of shite( literally 🤣) probs why he has his carer i mean Derek with him when hes out all time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't believe he has probably paid to go see Hinch. Only time Marion will meet up with this so called pal is when it's an event.
Children's book?? He went bet he bought a wee book just to support her, yeah Marion cause your 12 quid will make a real difference to her bank balance.
I've never been to a book signing but since when has people had to pay?
Why did he have to rush off not like he would have any plans. I doubt he is working tomorrow it's an excuse to leave Hinch early because there is no reason for him to hang about, she wouldn't make plans to go fo dinner, drinks or meet up with him after it. Again just saving himself the embarrassment of being used by Hinch.
He never been up 5am in his life as if he would leave his home at that time without Deed Deek... Nice try Marion pull the other one liar.
---
Also it's THEIR NOT THERE utterly annoys me grow adults can't get spelling correct it's embarrassing. Unless you have problems with it then fair enough but still teach yourself the correct grammar, it really isn't rocket science.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely creased, he thinks he's so important 😂 he looks absolutely ridiculous in his blazer and fake scarf, his hair is honestly the funniest thing I've seen 🤣

Afternoon drinking and a wee early bird special, the pair of them are nae right in the heid 🤦

Piss off Maz, as if he's up at 5am for work, what a load of utter lies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been to a few author events before but it’s usually a hosted Q&A and then a book signing. You get the cost of the ticket as discount on a book. I’ve never heard of paying for literally just a book signing. I’m amazed she still has so many followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He has made it onto Hinch's stories...blink and you'll miss it!
Just watched again, all the stories are snippets of huge hugs and big smiles for her sheep...then she meets Mario, awkward.
Omg so he did actually have to pay and get a book. MORTIFIED for him. Guarantee he won’t see his ‘pal Soph’ again unless at another insta huns event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The way hinch has edited that video, she’s made Martin look like a wee soul with learning disabilities that’s obsessed wae her. A suppose that’s no far fae the truth. He’ll be fumming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg Hinch looks like she’s about to burst into tears that hotdog heid is so close to her with his halitosis breath. She couldn’t look more awkward and uncomfortable! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Crying in that clip she's turning her face away from the breathy witch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cannae believe someone commented saying he is smashing 2023 and coming out of his comfort zone 😂 He couldnae travel out or back into the country without a carer, had to literally get Dim Deek to come 400 miles to pick him up, an today he jumped a bus fae Paisley tae Pollock tae wait in a queue to see wan of his “pals”, aye soaring so he is 😂
Taking life to higher heights and dreaming really
big masuv dreams hen so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.