Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q the dots of doom tonight…

well my lovelies today really showed me what it’s like being on that side of the app, and it’s just no fur me it’s no ma joab, and to be honest it’s just not who am im ( insert stupid laugh & fingers thro the hair) but im chanting you on from the rooftops sophie hen, you’ve got this , you keep your power 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼mwah mwah much love M x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hens, I'v just had the misfortune tae stumble upon Mother Rendall on her stories last night. She really is the female version of Mario.
Foul mouthed and ranting on and on. She even has the same facial expressions. Dear god I need to block that so I never get affronted like that again. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deek looks WIRED on that pic he looks like one of them people with the personality of a fruit fly 🙄 howling at Mario buying a wains book just to get a pic with his best mate soph !!! Doubt she’ll be stopping by the cluttered condo for a dairylea cheeseboard🤭 bunch of fake using snakes the lot of them !!! 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍(ps everytime one of you lovelies refer to him as a fat slag etc I bleeping scream🤣🤣) anyway back in my ain lane 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Telling my kids this is when Robbie Rotten met Alaska from Drag race xoxo
ED3DED97-EE1B-43B6-B7A4-892897FEA227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
His brothers canvas in the living room will be ripped right aff the walls the noo, Maz has already ordered that picture on print tae hang up. His biggest life achievement, right next tae London, and bagging Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His brothers canvas in the living room will be ripped right aff the walls the noo, Maz has already ordered that picture on print tae hang up. His biggest life achievement, right next tae London, and bagging Deek.
The canvas of his brother gives me the ick, why he has it hung on Derek's wall I'll never know 🙄 weirdo

Reactions: 14
So I’m out for the day hens living my best life and I messaged my mate to see how long she would be and she replied “2 mins 👌“ and I think when she arrives I may punch her. See that fuckin👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 emoji. It winds me the duck up all thanks to that baldy in paisley.
---
Hens, I actually said yesterday he would wear that stinkin scarf :m

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where are all the photies of I Marion with his hunners of Julie’s desperate to get their hawns on him?? Surely to goad there were some of his mafia there to meet Hinch?? Maybe they’d all stayed in their aine lanes the day so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A glimpse of their world? How? In a bleeping book shop? What exactly are you seeing you thick little prick (ahhhh silly me, nothing as you're almost registered blind. Or have the benefits been renewed now)?
Question. I'm genuinely baffled. £12 to see a zebrity? I've never head of peope charging for a book sighing before. Is it the shop or Big Bird that get the 💸. I'd assume the shop surely as the daft cunts going to see her surely aren't readers day to day, so the shop aint selling tit!!!
It'll be Waterstones as the price included the book. It will have been a way of shifting books at full price and stopping the even more pathetic ones who preordered weeks in advance and got their cheap copies from them and Amazon taking up all the time as otherwise Waterstones are hosting the circus for Amazon cheap sales. Trying to shift some at RRP and forcing the diehards to buy a second copy at full price if they hadn't had the sense to cancel their preordered Amazon/Waterstones copies before the release and them being charged. I don't think her publishers or Waterstones are stupid enough to believe that they'll be many full price sales after this.

Let's remember, most of the queue probably was full of grown adults who bought it on preorder and then found out about the signings. Some of these idiots will have no kids and two copies of that nonsense book now because they cannot see that they are being taken in by a sales woman!
---
Q the dots of doom tonight…

well my lovelies today really showed me what it’s like being on that side of the app, and it’s just no fur me it’s no ma joab, and to be honest it’s just not who am im ( insert stupid laugh & fingers thro the hair) but im chanting you on from the rooftops sophie hen, you’ve got this , you keep your power 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼mwah mwah much love M x
After him getting home and reading the drivel in that book he'll no doubt think his book is a real possibility given that clearly anyone with a following can get any tit published at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where do l start 🤔
It's so obvious Hinch looks so uncomfortable in that picture. The camera does lie.

This is hysterical 🤣 He really sounds like he's something of importance it's embarrassing.

Screenshot_20230218-140140_Instagram.jpg

Mario, you were just a member of the general public at that signing. You'll never be a friend to Hinch like the "chosen' influencers in her circle.
You're desperate and thirsty when it comes to them, but you'll never be like them, ever!.

All that preparation of fake tanning etc.. for a few brief words and a picture. Thanks for the laugh you freak, you didn't let us Tattlers down 👌🤪
---
He's home and all cosy. He's a big middle aged fanny is what he is 🤣

Screenshot_20230218-162051_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where do l start 🤔
It's so obvious Hinch looks so uncomfortable in that picture. The camera does lie.

This is hysterical 🤣 He really sounds like he's something of importance it's embarrassing.

View attachment 1969670

Mario, you were just a member of the general public at that signing. You'll never be a friend to Hinch like the "chosen' influencers in her circle.
You're desperate and thirsty when it comes to them, but you'll never be like them, ever!.

All that preparation of fake tanning etc.. for a few brief words and a picture. Thanks for the laugh you freak, you didn't let us Tattlers down 👌🤪
Hinch’s face in that picture is killing me. She looks dead behind the eyes. Must of caught a whiff of the toxic breath

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw guys be nice, a 6 hour day is longer than any shift Marion has ever done. 🥺 No wonder he's so tired. It's a hard life being an influencer with a blue tick x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.