Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for £12.99 he met up with Hinch and her bodyguard husband, got a picture and a kiddies book in return.

Wonder where he will display his book?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he trying to make out he was down there as a VIP and was behind the scenes with them? Why is talking about being on the ‘sidelines’ like he was watching backstage?

We all know he queued up with the rest. Comments on his page about taking pics with people queuing prove it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m usually a lurker, but this had rattled me today, he has paid £12/13 to go to the signing of a CHILDRENS BOOK!!!!!! A CHILDRENS BOOK!!!! just so he can get a picture with Hinch! Sorry our Soph 🙄 surely if they were that close friends she would have arranged to meet him for dinner or a coffee at least! He’s a first class creep! And a sad individual!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m usually a lurker, but this had rattled me today, he has paid £12/13 to go to the signing of a CHILDRENS BOOK!!!!!! A CHILDRENS BOOK!!!! just so he can get a picture with Hinch! Sorry our Soph 🙄 surely if they were that close friends she would have arranged to meet him for dinner or a coffee at least! He’s a first class creep! And a sad individual!!!
Loads of her huns who have no (young) children paid to see her!!!

Edit: Almost sounds like I'm defending Mario. Haha. I'm shocked there are so many people paying to see her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oops, silly me I forgot to add £12.99 to met Hinch on the treatit in the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies I’m aff oot to meet ma pals for a wee bottomless brunch. Nae green tan in sight. I’m still getting ready and oor wee Maz has already shot his load for the day. I’d almost feel sorry for him but I don’t. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if after the fleecing book signing she’ll be going back to his flat house for a glass of the Kylie wine he was saving for this weekend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone just called him the “Scottish David Beckham” in the comments for queuing with the rest of the little people to see Soph!! I’m bleeping deed 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
bleeping state of this. The lights are oan but naeboady has been at hum fae years!

What must these two look like out together 😩
Wee Deeks prolly stressed oot his box. Oor Maz has prolly had the bleep up since 4:30 screeching at him so aye. Deekster if your reading this just leave the gonky fucker at the train station hen💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.