Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the writing backwards, was wee deek meant to be taking a selfie and failed 🥴 they never get anything right, pair o wee scrotes. Such an odd photo and grinch looks like she wants to run a mile
I love that's he's using Sawfs filter that makes rhem look five Stone lighter than they are - no moonfaces in that pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they’re both wearing their Sunday best. Deek’s been treated to an Emporio Armani tee. Smell the wealth my lovelies 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma loveleis, have been away from this thread for a few weeks just trying to catch up on life so on and so fourth. Have been silently chuckling at the sad life of our monzo but had to swing by after seeing the hinch CHILDRENS book signing was gatecrashed 🙊 bet he’s oan a wee high, little shakey hands clutching his kiddie book. Whut a time tae be alive. Bet hinch won’t be swinging by Beirut towers afterwards 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm off to spend my day with friends that I don't have to pay to see, if she posts on hinches page will someone PLEASE reply to him asking about deeks boyfriend from 10 years ago? 🤣 tons of love 💎💩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Deek looks like he’s aff his tits trying to steadily pour out that drink 👀 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This just screams narcissist - it’s not about me it’s about them? Well for a start, wtf does creepy jamie have to do with any of it. He’s an unfortunate looking man child. Secondly, Martin, the sheep didn’t go to see you. They know where to find you week in week out anyway - castle avicci, spoons or jam jar! Or pounding the paisley street wearing a condom coat on your way to your 30 min a week job ya sad bald weirdo. And lastly! You and grinch do not look like your filtered photos (well Martin you always look unwell) but grinch looks like the wish version of her filtered pics.
So aye!

And my leaving comment is why the duck does he deserve a beer at lunch time? I mean why is it deserved? Because you got of your fat ass and ventured into the city to pay 12.99 to see that lying freeloader from Essex? Yes well deserved (y)
Him and his shein scarf will be home and cosy by 3pm and then posting 19383829 dots of doom about how the celebrity life isn’t for him.
Nae debates xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hello ma loveleis, have been away from this thread for a few weeks just trying to catch up on life so on and so fourth. Have been silently chuckling at the sad life of our monzo but had to swing by after seeing the hinch CHILDRENS book signing was gatecrashed 🙊 bet he’s oan a wee high, little shakey hands clutching his kiddie book. Whut a time tae be alive. Bet hinch won’t be swinging by Beirut towers afterwards 💋💋
Welcome back ma lovelie you were missed on here
Hinch is allergic to him 🤣 definitely won't be entering the high footfall area 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone here will have said it but I will say it again, what a loser.

''There'' FFS

332068006_1455560308307914_4307312424068991578_n.jpg
329417453_626938369194551_7930461514241050216_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1969266
PTWM comment 😂 duck me, they’re all deluded twats!
PTWM is such a dick. What makes I, Mario a VIP over anyone else who attended? Because he has a blue tick? These instascammers really have delusions of grandeur! He's nae mair important than the queue of simps before and after him.

Praying for some tagged photos of Mario on this day of dawn. I could dae with a big laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell the money Hinch has got you would think she would invest in a decent Botox and eyebrow person. She looks like one of them benefits mums who lets her local beautician inject her for 60 quid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.