Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snakes oan this app! His security was compromised as soon as he was spotted at the signing. He had to leave for his own safety. Now back to gut the hoose as oor Soph will no doubt pop round for a cuppa later.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where is his book? It’s not on the table or in his hands? Do you think he just went down there and pushed his way in for a pic and that’s why Hinch doesn’t look so thrilled 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Proud? Proud of what, misfit jaw, he went to a shopping centre, paid 13 quid to get his photo taken with a zeleb.

Screenshot_20230218-120540.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It’s no a day aboot him. He just slipped in then oot like a night at the bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
just leaving this here for ye chicken titties 😉
Cause your god awful grammar is getting on my my titties 🙄
7D5478BE-4155-471B-BA18-6A8EEB99DBFD.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Cany anybody please decipher 'my photos skills of me are always elsewhere'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A glimpse of their world? How? In a bleeping book shop? What exactly are you seeing you thick little prick (ahhhh silly me, nothing as you're almost registered blind. Or have the benefits been renewed now)?
Question. I'm genuinely baffled. £12 to see a zebrity? I've never head of peope charging for a book sighing before. Is it the shop or Big Bird that get the 💸. I'd assume the shop surely as the daft cunts going to see her surely aren't readers day to day, so the shop aint selling tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch looks fukin horrified….this day isnae aboot him….he really thinks he’s some big deal get back in yer kennel marion!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.