Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I even eat the way he does for one day, my body is crying out for a salad! How does he live like that? Has he ever heard of a vegetable? If there’s any instagram/TikTok trend he should be trying to copy it’s the clean girl/That Girl trend. Think green smoothies, self care & self improvement, healthy looking home cooked meals. I know it’s predominantly younger white women from and he’s a middle aged balding man from a council estate in Scotland, but at least his body might actually see a vegetable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is going to be buying £25 candles?!?!?

Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't spend £25 on a candle.

No offence to any hens who buy expensive candles. You'se do you'se. X

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That nasal whine is back again when she’s feeling herself - why would you buy Ava May Crap when you’re allegedly a ‘collaborative brand rep best pal sales monkey’
They look tacky as hell!

Reactions: 19
£25 for a candle? Jo Malone vibes? Run dont not walk? I just canny the night! He is as thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I even eat the way he does for one day, my body is crying out for a salad! How does he live like that? Has he ever heard of a vegetable? If there’s any instagram/TikTok trend he should be trying to copy it’s the clean girl/That Girl trend. Think green smoothies, self care & self improvement, healthy looking home cooked meals. I know it’s predominantly younger white women from the US from what I’ve seen, and he’s a middle aged balding man from a council estate in Scotland, but at least his body might actually see a vegetable 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Old Mario treatits 🤣

"Find someone who sees you when you feel invincible."
"It may not be sunny but how nice is it to feel nice day cool."
"When you find that one, life becomes such an adventure more."

#mariosquotes

20230206_215956-COLLAGE.jpg

20230206_220018-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
And have sucker stamped on my forehead. Like shite will l help her bank balance 👎

Screenshot_20230206-205852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ah sometimes wunner if he does all this illiteracy on purpose.
You ken a bit like Joey Essex, pretending he can't tell the time / tie his shoe laces / spell his name etc.

But actually he's just a thick, unfortunate looking, fat waste of oxygen. Sponges from society and gives nothing in return.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah sometimes wunner if he does all this illiteracy on purpose.
You ken a bit like Joey Essex, pretending he can't tell the time / tie his shoe laces / spell his name etc.

But actually he's just a thick, unfortunate looking, fat waste of oxygen. Sponges from society and gives nothing in return.😘
He's delusional... I know that much.. 😃

Reactions: 14
Do youse Reckon he uses his own discount code when buying from her? He seems like the type that wouldn't spend or give H full price.
£25 for that candle 😳. Is that why he isn't showing the prices on his stories.
I really hope she doesn't let Marion bring out anything of his own with her I'd be mortified if someone was advertising my business with his swearing and misspelling, it's not big, cool or funny just extremely embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: You've goat a fiend in me (I Marion bespoke quote)
Screenshot_20230206-215420.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be as baked as Deed Derek oan a night - the pair of them sat rambling stoner nonsense, just Marion puts it oan the internet. Explains the munchies, the fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.