Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pearls of wisdom has the Glaswegian Gandhi bestowed upon me this weekend ?

Red Raspberry has a citrus note.
Bespoke means ‘no one can copy it.
Pistachios are the top note in a new bespoke scent
Pure wealth is also a scent.
Mario thinks the OK sign is 👩‍🍳 💋
Mario also owns a highlighter pen
‘Right f*cking noo’ must be AMA bespoke sales pitch dialogue as I don’t hear it from sales reps of other brands
I have to face life ‘dead on’ and I am all I have
If I guide my mind on the right path I must be a ‘fiend’

The illiterate twit has ripped my knitting tonight with his “the brave always get dealt the hardest of cards but that’s because your built to come through it” 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What pearls of wisdom has the Glaswegian Gandhi bestowed upon me this weekend ?

Red Raspberry has a citrus note.
Bespoke means ‘no one can copy it.
Pistachios are the top note in a new bespoke scent
Pure wealth is also a scent.
Mario thinks the OK sign is 👩‍🍳 💋
Mario also owns a highlighter pen
‘Right f*cking noo’ must be AMA bespoke sales pitch dialogue as I don’t hear it from sales reps of other brands
I have to face life ‘dead on’ and I am all I have
If I guide my mind on the right path I must be a ‘fiend’

The illiterate twit has ripped my knitting tonight with his “the brave always get dealt the hardest of cards but that’s because your built to come through it” 😡
Is he saying that he is.....brave? He who can't even catch a train home from London by himself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fiends, oor lives are going to be good 😊 (no ma quote btw) Ps I posted loads of stuff from a book but my boyfriend read it and said I need to write my own book of no ma quotes 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've honestly just spent a good few minutes convinced my memory is going, I've had a few lethal 👉🍹or I've had a stoke. Quickly realised I'm completely fine and entirely sober, it's just another one of Mario's completely incoherent ramblings. Does he read nothing back to himself? If he thinks that is coherent, I don't believe he's capable of reading even Greedy's book nevermind the others! I'd honestly be embarrassed if I was spouting tit on IG thinking it was profound yet not having a single sentence make any sort of sense.

I am not buying Derek suggesting a book in a non-facetious manner. I think that's just a delusion of grandeur! Or maybe Derek trying to find ways of shutting him up so he doesn't have to listen to his crap since the petty cash hadn't kept him quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's see if he jumps on the bandwagon of posting about the earthquakes in Turkey. Hinch has already done it 🙄

Reactions: 14
He is 100% angling for a bespoke wee book deal isn't he! Cringing for him, but also secretly cheering him on from the rooftops and so forth because the comedy value alone will be immense! 👌 *bespoke chef's kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What would he actually write a book about? Maybe a reverse money guide where he reveals the best ways to get yourself into a financial hole and prevent yourself from actually achieving your real dreams because you’ve spend all your money on shite to get validation from strangers on Instagram. You too could stay stuck in your tiny council flat all your life and never travel or have a social life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He needs shutting down. Imagine, actually thinking seriously that you should write a book. I wouldn’t trust him to write a shopping list. He’s not interesting, has & daes nothing, goes naewhere, and is the most deluded person oan that app. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s going to share gushing messages from “hunners of his lovelies” today, telling him to write a book.

All these garbled, nonsensical motivational quotes -he’s trying to be the new Mr Motivator. 😂

• Haha
What would he actually write a book about?
It won't be just one book, will be a series of bestsellers

Bespoke cosy in a Beirut bedsit.
Youse dae youse.
Cooking fur fannies.
Crissmas in October.
How to make fiends and influence(r) people.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It won't be just one book, will be a series of bestsellers

Bespoke cosy in a Beirut bedsit.
Youse dae youse.
Cooking fur fannies.
Crissmas in October.
How to make fiends and influence(r) people.
Cooking fur fannies would just be a long list of takeaway phone numbers 😂

• Haha
Let's see if he jumps on the bandwagon of posting about the earthquakes in Turkey. Hinch has already done it 🙄
He better no. bleep couldn’t even point out the UK on a map nevermind Turkey

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.