Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel particularly well today (Am No Well!!) so why on earth did I just put myself through that awful ‘review’ of the new AMA shite? I’m clearly a masochist
Some thoughts:
Marion has “obviously” recently learnt the word “obviously” because he “obviously” uses it approximately every six words, interspersed with swears and pure nonsense it made for an interesting listen.
Those wax melts that you can half to make two look like the cheap soaps you get in nasty B&Bs that cost £30 a night.
Twenty five quid for that tiny little candle? Piss off! “Pistachio”. Thick fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So basically Hannah is doing away with her dupes except for five of her biggest sellers which are staying. This doesn’t include Macaronis as his Mario range is leaving.

The fact that he kept repeating about him looking forward to making his own bespoke scent because ‘he’s all aboot that’ was almost like he was reminding Hannah and hinting to her which tells me that Hannah hasn’t committed to any kind of definite range for him yet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s telling him ‘in the future’ they’ll look at making a new Mario scent but it never materialises.

• Haha
“Pistachio”. Thick fucker.
That was my favourite part 💀 I imagine Hannah watching his video, rolling her eyes and muttering "duck sake.."

He kept saying the bespoke wealthy scents canny be copied because they are so bespoke. I am nooo top perfumer like Mario but surely any scent can be ripped aff? Just because it's not a dooop doesny make it sacred. Or am I getting it wrang?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mario frantically reading books to prove he can read in the pathetic hope he can wangle a book deal .

• Haha
  • Heart
He kept saying the bespoke wealthy scents canny be copied because they are so bespoke. I am nooo top perfumer like Mario but surely any scent can be ripped aff? Just because it's not a dooop doesny make it sacred. Or am I getting it wrang?
Mebbes the Tom Ford team wull dooop Marion's new scent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well ma lovelies, beak has been clutched whilst enduring the latest dots of doom. What serious business would want someone advertising their brand who rambles, swears, gives out incorrect information and pronounces things wrong? Does she realise how brand damaging that is? Her business is already half way down the pan and here’s sharty pants to put the boot in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maz, your review so far, of a book that you can hardly read is dire.

Give us some quotes then so we can all be empowered.

329547479_1226280011331274_7038543599924883512_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After this "very self help like, very motivating" book are we gonna huv a wee bespoke plagiarism journey - no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear if he tries to claim that book cures his anxiety i will drive to paisley and ram that book right up his hole
I canni believe I'm telling you nasty trolls this, but I've got the secret DVD and CD (bet Marion wishes he hud bought them instead of the book) and I've got The Magic in book form. I quite liked listening to the CD on way to work and nae debates but it was probably the music that was uplifting rather than the talking. DVD I watched once. The magic you do exercises for 28 days, I started it many times but only completed it once, which I was chuffed about 🤣 I don't see Marion doing the exercises as they can take up quite a bit of time and we awe ken how busy he is. 🙄

Mebbes ah'm rang and Marion wull start his ain religion like scientology, and we'll aw huv klarna on oor erses. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was starving earlier ma lovelies so ah hud a wee bowl of patchoulis for ma brunch. Getting thum oot thir shells is a basturt right enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Amount of tit he talks! Has she duck sat with her team in a lab 😭 created bespoke scents catered to you n only you 🤣 Marian needs to get on supplies for candles make his own bespoke range himself 😉 all the oils are there ma lovelie! Your first bespoke scent could be called Sharts n Shakes? 🤔 Also red raspberry & sweet musk is a doop of the Yankee red raspberry connel 🤫 you’ll no find that wee secret in yer book! Thank me later 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I canni believe I'm telling you nasty trolls this, but I've got the secret DVD and CD (bet Marion wishes he hud bought them instead of the book) and I've got The Magic in book form. I quite liked listening to the CD on way to work and nae debates but it was probably the music that was uplifting rather than the talking. DVD I watched once. The magic you do exercises for 28 days, I started it many times but only completed it once, which I was chuffed about 🤣 I don't see Marion doing the exercises as they can take up quite a bit of time and we awe ken how busy he is. 🙄

Mebbes ah'm rang and Marion wull start his ain religion like scientology, and we'll aw huv klarna on oor erses. 🙃
Exercises hen? duck that, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
11 am on a Monday and this 40 year old wee book worm is still at home. How does he get away with not working FULL time baffles me. He has no reason to say he's tired when he's in bed 9pm most nights and not out until almost mid-afternoon and home by 5pm.

His post this morning was too much I didn't have the energy to try focus and understand what he was rattling he's gums about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
11 am on a Monday and this 40 year old wee book worm is still at home. How does he get away with not working FULL time baffles me. He has no reason to say he's tired when he's in bed 9pm most nights and not out until almost mid-afternoon and home by 5pm.

His post this morning was too much I didn't have the energy to try focus and understand what he was rattling he's gums about.
Works 2 hours a week but always complains about how tired he is - when he does absolutely nothing! even cleaning his bedsit must take 10minutes because its so small. He wouldn't know a days work if it slapped him in the face. Delusional ballbag xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.