Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to be buying £25 candles?!?!?

Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't spend £25 on a candle.

No offence to any hens who buy expensive candles. You'se do you'se. X
Ma luvlie, I myself have spent such monies on a wee candle fae a true small business that smells gorg (not an ad) In ma high footfall area. I would say smell the wealth but in these days of dayn, the petty cash does not stretch to such bespoke luxuries and it’s an Aldi special for me noo. Am no spending such wealth on Hannah’s Aldi knockoffs anyway, especially no to give that wee wurum any of ma petty cash. So aye! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Chefs kiss right her hen , Di Mario. clutching my beek 😂😂 mazza suits a wee blonde pixi cut wonder if we can convince him to go on a wee Di wig journey 🤔
That must where he got his polo neck idea from when meeting the Insta witches.
Screenshot_20230206-220816.png

I Marion, we are the peeple's princess #iykyk #gtk
Screenshot_20230206-220720.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think shartin martin is angling to host a book club event at his hoose where a group of people all read the same book then meet in one of their Bedsit houses to discuss the book over criss a cheese board and joose so aye nae debates
I'll have him here first. We'll be reviewing war and peace. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marion shud release his ain influencer inspiration quotes book.

Practice makes ok. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
went to London for 12 hours and now thinks he’s worthy of a book deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My cat has more chance of writing a book than he does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine the come down from this when the book deal never materialises. Am ready fur if. When he claims he’s been in the worst place again but he’s bouncing back. Cris and joos at the ready ma lovelies 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m confused. Derek said he should have that utter nonsense written for a book. So does Deek proof read it? Does Mario read his stories out loud? “Deeeerek, listen to meeee!” Or does Deek have Instagram and read his stories? I need to get to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ what in the name of all that's holy is this fucktard waffling on about the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he reads wan book n he hinks he’s some kind of literary genius giving oot nuggets ae wisdom to the masses 🤔

I smell a new scent, it’s called eau delusions of grandeur

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Disabled? Affected by racism? Struggling with your sexuality? Face it head on and man up. Do duck off you nut job!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine if he got a book deal. His poor editor would explode trying to make sense of his illiterate ramblings and so forth. Genuinely think baby gurul Rayn could write a better book and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine if he got a book deal. His poor editor would explode trying to make sense of his illiterate ramblings and so forth. Genuinely think baby gurul Rayn could write a better book and nae debates.
It would make Harry's Spare (me) look like a work of literary genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.