Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who is going to be buying £25 candles?!?!?

Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't spend £25 on a candle.

No offence to any hens who buy expensive candles. You'se do you'se. X

• Haha
Reactions: 34

CrapEars

VIP Member
I messaged him the other day about using so many fragrances around the cat. Got a very snarky reply back that basically called me stupid and said that if people don’t do their own research about whether the stuff is harmful to animals then it’s their fault if their pets die.

• Wow
  • Haha
How does he not have time to cook? He's no children and no life. We are very busy with our real joabs and children and manage to cook every day. He is eating out or having takeaway at least once or twice a week.

What's your favourite Maria meal, ma lovelies?

20230201_201905-COLLAGE.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Don’t worry though. He’s not going to let it go to his head. He’s still going to be the same humble Mario.
I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my own brain. He’s such a twat.
The fact that Harry Styles shows more humility after winning three Grammys in one night than this idiot with a lame blue tick that he had to apply for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
300 dots o doom to wet his pants over a limited edition candle lid and some melts packaged like cheap soaps from a grimey b&b! I’m sure he said Hannah’s been oan the game for 5 years too 😂

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
So, let me get this right, before messaging Thicky McKnight everyone should think long and hard what they are saying because he is too stupid to understand english but he doesn‘t need to think AT ALL before publicly calling one of lovelies a c*nt?

I just think it shows he doesn’t actually get ’vile messages on this app’ because surely he would have called them out first 🤔

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Everybody Else: "I'm gonna get myself together in life, pursue my dream career, save some money, travel the world and make a better future for myself,my partner/kids/family"

"Mario when are you going to actually create a life for yourself and live life?"

Marion: "AHTS IT!!! SICK EH IT PYOOOOORR SICK EH IT NOO!!! ABSOLUTELY RAGIN FOLK KEEP ENCOURAGIN ME TO LIVE LIFE AS IT SHOULD BE LIVED AND STOAP BEIN A STAGNANT WASTEFUL RECLUSE WEE PRICK. .YAE JOOST DON'T KNOW WIT THAT CAN TRIGGER, YAE DON'T KNOW PEOPLE'S CIRCUMSTANCES!"

*erm aye we dae Marion hen, yours is, that you've done fuck all wae your life but in order to not feel like a total waste of skin, or feel like the family **** up, you try tae compete wae yer successful family members that actually have lives, decent houses, pals, and existences thus you get yersel intae debt, fuck up yer credit, all tae look like you're living a comfortable existence equal to them because you have nothing of real value in life, Nae memories, Nae pals, Nae hobbies, Nae education, Nae Career, Nae fuck all! so all life's value goes intae amassing as much shite as possible tae feel like you have any value in your sad existence of a life, but massive comedown ensues every time because your nearly 40 have yet to admit that to yourself, so you continue to rot away in Syrian Quandrant polishing a turd with a severe inferiority complex*

That's aw am sayin the day hens 🤚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
“Pistachio”. Thick fucker.
That was my favourite part 💀 I imagine Hannah watching his video, rolling her eyes and muttering "fuck sake.."

He kept saying the bespoke wealthy scents canny be copied because they are so bespoke. I am nooo top perfumer like Mario but surely any scent can be ripped aff? Just because it's not a dooop doesny make it sacred. Or am I getting it wrang?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
@Babybail93 are you oan the ones he’s bespokely blocked the night hen. I can just see you running aboot waving your wee red flag 🚩 *straggler finger over the blocked button*
Tonsa luv ma lovelie, you’re still ma tattle hero and nae debates 😘
I’m very good at staying aff her radar. I’d hate tae get a bespoke blocking! He’s my favourite hate watch. Although lately I can’t even bring myself to hate watch her. She’s definitely gotten more annoying since the wee 16 hours in London wae the lassies

• Haha
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Awk, a wee away day 2.5 hours for Marian and his carer. Where do you think they’re off to? Edinburgh to look round Home Bargains and an early bird in a chain Italian?
And have you forgotten #gifted for wee Deek’s coffee?
06EDDEA0-8558-493A-B470-F99B8D26BE98.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Clutching ma beak at his pile of “literature” there. Read a real book hen, might help ye wi the terrible grammar you seem to love inflicting oan us aw. Also pure loling at the fact we all just refer to the sofas as concrete slabs and that’s just whit they are permanently 😂 makes me laff

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mario proving once again why he’ll never be an influencer in that AvaMay ‘ad’

Disgusting language
Incoherent sentences
Pronouncing words completely wrong
The rough accent making it sound like he called them “fucking shit”

Why does she bother with him? He’s awful

• Haha
  • Heart