Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do people usually ask male couples when they’re having kids? Wouldn’t have thought so. And surely anyone who actually knows those two would never assume they’d want children. Where would they put them?!
I don't ask anyone when they're having children because it's none of my business and I don't care.

People asking him when he's getting married isn't strange because he's engaged. I don't understand them being engaged if they're never getting married.

Also asking him when he's getting a mortgage isn't strange. He's always spending and lives in a shoe box. They could afford a house if they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CrapEars

VIP Member
Why does he keep going on about Molly Mae and that stupid baby name?! It’s verging on creepy at this point. Stop following and talking about a young woman that in no way should be relevant to you, Mario 😅 it’s weird as fuck and so forth.
He’s going on about it because Hinch mentioned it, she also commented something on an earlier MM post and then had a go at someone who replied to her. This prompted 700+ comment from her sheep piling in on the woman who said something mildly derogatory to Hinch. Lovely comments calling the woman autistic and telling her to kill herself, interspersed with the usual “be kind” and “Caroline Flack” bollocks. Mario thinks he’s Hinch’s best friend now because she was forced to meet him at that fucking ridiculous tea party and so he’s copying her even more so that she’ll notice him and invite him to her farm which isn’t a farm.

• Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
He could have had a bath by now if he’s used his wee brain and made some money like all the other lassies on insta 🙄

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
KFC yesterday and Chippy the day the fat bitch. She’ll be needing a crane tae get tae her work soon so aye💎

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
I hope deeks on grinder finding himsel a new man. Wan without IBS. Wan that can cook. Wan way a normal size nose. Wan that’s no a greeting face bastard. I’d love if they broke up, he’d go awol. Greeting on his stories and all sorts. Making wee hidden digs at him, pure nasty cow so aye💎

• Haha

orangeboom

Well why don’t you keep your big beak out of other peoples business you nosy fucker? Then you wouldn’t be ranting on like some sort of Greek tragedy in your pit calling strangers cunts and so forth.. blood pressure back up to the ceiling the night hens x

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
So he reads wan book n he hinks he’s some kind of literary genius giving oot nuggets ae wisdom to the masses 🤔

I smell a new scent, it’s called eau delusions of grandeur

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
What the feck was that #ad aw aboot? Nearly bailed oot when he said it might be a long wan as he goes ON a tangent, usually I go aff on wan but I battled on hens, through the veiny, shaky hands, the attempt tae unwrap a connel and the bespoke maths lesson on how to double wax melts be breaking them in two, but sorry I hud tae go when he informed us that the raspberry smelt citrusy. Nae words hens nae words. Does he even ken whit bespoke means? if I'm feeling brave I might try tae get tay the end but might huv tae up ma HRT tae cope, so aye
---

Hens did I just hear right? Did he pronounce Patchouli as Pistachio?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Check the tin of hairspray clocked on the floor next to the shelves. Nowhere else for it to go with all the clutter! But begs the question, who the hell is using hairspray??

---

Absolute 🐍's oan that app, no inviting him tae the baby shower.

View attachment 1919021
It comes to something when the most normal looking one is Stacey’s sister!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

wee_ isa

Amount of shit he talks! Has she fuck sat with her team in a lab 😭 created bespoke scents catered to you n only you 🤣 Marian needs to get on supplies for candles make his own bespoke range himself 😉 all the oils are there ma lovelie! Your first bespoke scent could be called Sharts n Shakes? 🤔 Also red raspberry & sweet musk is a doop of the Yankee red raspberry connel 🤫 you’ll no find that wee secret in yer book! Thank me later 😘

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
He'll be purrre raging we've gave away his theme, fukin tattler bitches strike again.
For someone that works 'full time's how does he have spare time to gut flat in morning and make video with voiceovers? I work full time almost and there is days I don't even get to sit down and properly look on social media until about 6pm.
If you've got Soo much clutter in cupboards, behind sofa, under bed, on top wardrobes you'd be giving yourself a serious check. If he was wise he could had ceiling to floor built-in bespoke units either side tele white with gold/black/chrome handles but he didn't because he is a sheep and got tele and fireplace (fake) or amount crap he's spent money on add it up could had got a log burner in there (5k for ours) but that was everything needed for it, literally all I use with heat from them. P.s not boasting it did take myself and Mr Isa 10 months to save for it but something I've always loved and wanted.
Isa doll, if he was wise he'd move into a bigger flat or actual hoose. He's nae wise thou, he likes to use his petty cash to invest in fishy plastic leaves and drink stations 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Awk, a wee away day 2.5 hours for Marian and his carer. Where do you think they’re off too? Edinburgh to look round Home Bargains and an early bird in a chain Italian?
And have you forgotten #gifted for wee Deek’s coffee?
View attachment 1934800
A free coffee, living the high life noo boys eh 🤣

Hope the taxman catch up wi him, no declaring #gifts 🤭

• Haha

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Mario your name is shit. Your gufted kids names are shit.
What an absolute weapon chantin oan Molly Mae from the rooftops like a teenage lassie. He just embarrasses himself every time he daes anything. Sit down and get some class.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Imagine if he got a book deal. His poor editor would explode trying to make sense of his illiterate ramblings and so forth. Genuinely think baby gurul Rayn could write a better book and nae debates.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He really does waffle on about shite.
He wants to look at things he's posted before commenting on others, because he's not perfect.

And this made me want to hurl 🤢 Seductive my arse, and like he didn't do it on purpose for Andrew. We see you bitch 👀

Screenshot_20230130-221711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick