Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’m so lost on how he took that comment offensively? They were literally complimenting his house and just saying it looks that way because kids mess everything up and he obviously doesn’t have kids? 🥴

Reactions: 32

G&TGal II

Since his adventure with the celebs in London, his new flock of followers and him installing a library we have not been treatit to the panoramic walk through round the entire hutch in 10 seconds waving in mirrors as he moves from the bedroom to the shower-room, the kitchen and the hop skip mop kick in the high footfall hall to the storage area doubling as the lounge. It is all carefully curated wee screenshots or a look round one room without transitioning to the next.
And then … it all slips with a sweaty sweary rant his new bungle dressing gown with the television blaring in the background advertising Foxy Bingo.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Where ur his ears, did the ear biter return tae the close?
Screenshot_20230204-095557~2.png

Ah'm sure auld Grinch kin sleep easy noo that I Marion patron saint oaf small businesses has given her book a plug.
Screenshot_20230204-095856.png

Surprised he didn't buy it, mair his level than the secret.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Why does he film himsel naked in bed? The last thing I wanty imagine right now is Mazdas wee button pressing against the sheets😭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
That comment was in no way trying to be offensive. It’s an innocent post saying when you have kids your house is a shit pit. Which I can vouch for. He’s absolutely got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m embarrassed for him trying to spin it
I thought this ! He is so thick it is embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Those videos in bed are sickening. No way in hell would social services ever give them pair of imbreddded thick as shit nonses a child to look after.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
He's the cunt not the person that sent that message. He's just used it for content in the hope he has all the huns clapping him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

G&TGal II

What pearls of wisdom has the Glaswegian Gandhi bestowed upon me this weekend ?

Red Raspberry has a citrus note.
Bespoke means ‘no one can copy it.
Pistachios are the top note in a new bespoke scent
Pure wealth is also a scent.
Mario thinks the OK sign is 👩‍🍳 💋
Mario also owns a highlighter pen
‘Right f*cking noo’ must be AMA bespoke sales pitch dialogue as I don’t hear it from sales reps of other brands
I have to face life ‘dead on’ and I am all I have
If I guide my mind on the right path I must be a ‘fiend’

The illiterate twat has ripped my knitting tonight with his “the brave always get dealt the hardest of cards but that’s because your built to come through it” 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I don’t know what’s stopping them from getting a few drinks for a few hours, going to a nice proper restaurant, mini golfing, cinema etc. All that money spent on B&M shite could go towards that… they two seem like roommates more than anything else.
Marion is what's stopping them, cause we aw know wee Deek would gladly sit in a pub wae pint hisself and watch the game or go oan holiday, find some pals, but he's buttoned at the back and under the thumb of that dow'r face matron and if he dared find any pals or go on a holiday withoot him Matron Marion would be up his arse moanin para as fook, massaging him 24/7, 300 missed calls and bein a wee scheme burden givin him hassle and lockin him oot the hoos accusin him of awsorts, so he cannot be arsed wae that drama, so it's Aye Marion,Naw Marion, 3 bags full Marion 🙄

• Haha

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
He can attempt to finish the Biff and Chip book series now - apologies for bringing this up and triggering the parents that had to read them at home 🫣😬🥴

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I’m from Belfast but go over to Glasgow quite a bit for the football and I absolutely love the place. There is literally so much to do! Yet all this bald halfwit does is get cosy in his house. My dead nanny has more of a social life than Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Christ almighty, ah wish ma Kerry Katonas didnae wurk, ah'm phoning crime watch, there's been an assault oan ma eyes!
Screenshot_20230129-204731~2.png

Nae sleep fur auld Madge the night, thanks tae Freddy Krueger oaf Beirut.

• Haha
  • Sick

honey&lemon

VIP Member
It’s actually mortifying for him to say he has bowel issues when he’s posting his abysmal diet on a daily basis now.

• Heart
  • Haha