Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
If you know you know, but if you don’t know get to know my beauts, you can half a wax melt in to twos and there you go, you’ve doubled your wax melts , so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
He can’t crawl further up the insta huns arseholes if he tried. Embarrassing - they take the piss out of you Marion, you’re not in their league - home, content, financial status. I cannae stand any of them, but they’ve made a ‘career’ daeing what they dae. You get a few freebies thrown your way and think you’re an influencer. Face it fatso, you’re a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I think Marion needs to take his own advice. If he thought before he typed his posts might make a little more sense. Illiterate, fat, neep.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. He’s got into books since November last year, so aye. Maybe start with a dictionary Maz or a Basic Introduction to English! Absolute weapon of a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The funniest thing about his latest efforts in becoming an insta grifter, is that he continues to sabotage his own desperate efforts.

He’s doing more content, he’s applied for his tick, he’s shmoozing with the ‘big’ accounts, and he’s dropping massive hints that he wants noticed.

And if I was brand manager for say B&M or the range, or Poundland, I could actually see that he might be worth considering. Loads of followers, generates strong emotions (adoration from the gullible and love to hate from the rest), plus he’s going to be relatively cheap, and probably going to generate some free attention too.

BUT - no brands will touch somebody as volatile and reactive as him, he demonstrates on the daily how stupid he is, how he gets the wrong end of the stick, including on brands he’s meant to support. That and the foul language will keep the doors firmly shut, no matter who he kids on he’s pals with.

I’m still disgusted at how he publicly bad a go at that comment from a maw with a messy house last week, turning it into something it wasn’t to make himself look like a victim. So I’m here for watching these manoeuvres!

• Heart
I thought an ear infection would be the most painful thing I could experience this week. Turns out it’s actually seeing a semi nude Mario ranting into the camera and hearing that creepy giggle 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
What would he actually write a book about? Maybe a reverse money guide where he reveals the best ways to get yourself into a financial hole and prevent yourself from actually achieving your real dreams because you’ve spend all your money on shite to get validation from strangers on Instagram. You too could stay stuck in your tiny council flat all your life and never travel or have a social life.

• Haha
  • Heart
She wasnae saying you needed to have kids to make your safe space look like a home ya fucking twat! Get over yasel doll. And what do you mean by lessons need to be told and seen? Please someone make it make sense, my head is about to explode with how illiterate this cunt is.

• Haha
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’m actually quite amused and impressed by his pot lid rant. He turned it into a reel pretty quick, and it was kinda funny! Not like him!

Obviously he’s missed the point of the pot lid, which is not to clean, but to refresh the pile. And he’s missed the fact that nobody in the history of fabric sofas has cleaned the whole thing using a basin and cloth cos it’s just not effective unless as a panic spot clean after a child spills ribena/bolognese.

However, coming from the man who at the weekend was proud to share that he had ‘cleaned’ his carpet by gliding a steam mop over the top (that’s not cleaning, that’s refreshing the pile too), and demonstrated how effective this was by showing the pad of the steam mop - on the side turned UP THE WAY, and not touching the floor, you have to accept that his understanding of ‘clean,’ is somewhat adrift from reality.

*disclaimer - I am not a cleaning account or a professional cleaner - this is no ma joab!

• Haha