Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fat slug will be needing Deek to greese the doorways up for him tae squeeze through it soon so aye. I #treat masel tae a takeaway once a week and that’s mair than maist people but the rest of my week is all proper dinners. Aw that greese is tearing his hole up, is it really worth it? Naw💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How does he not have time to cook? He's no children and no life. We are very busy with our real joabs and children and manage to cook every day. He is eating out or having takeaway at least once or twice a week.

What's your favourite Maria meal, ma lovelies?

View attachment 1927664
No time to cook? What's he been doing like? Isn't that what an air fryer is for? That's been KFC, chippy, Chinese the past week. 3 take aways since he cleaned the oven lol. Has he got a phobia of getting the oven dirty? What you eat effects your skin. Oily and shiny face because of the crap he eats.
---

Any excuse not to cook. Lazy bastard

View attachment 1927666
---

He'll definitely post saying he's tried for tickets when he hasn't really, because you know the tickets are going to be expensive.
He'll blame to weather on his wifi. Some in our area is down or is being updated. He will see someone post this and then copy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So the tally for the fat bastards January take oot treatit is £112. ish

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s going to be sharting through the flair boards again the night and nae debates , sharty spice mop kicking his way to the pan 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
M&S have sent him a *Guft. My phone auto corrected that error to Gift. How does he get it wrong?! Its a simple word!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dying. How does he get it so wrong every time
#guft
View attachment 1927835
He rushs through it he's soo desperate to be first to post it. Where as actual influencers receive, record using them then post it. The last story he rambled so quickly I couldn't keep up or understand.
Also what does dia-bulge mean? Just say you can't wait to use and tell you all how get on. Simple but he is simple so gets basic things wrong.

Had to edit because I was affronted at my spelling errors. Soo ayye tons blessings 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way will he be buying any more after he's used given these away.

M&S are not cheap, even their essential products are pricey.

Mario's a B&M gal.

Anyway you get the gust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw don’t forget luvlies he wis the OG tae share M&S’s first cleaning products… he built M&S up intae the supermarket it is today!! Bespoke boujee mention a doing his food shop there anaw, acting as if it isny Deek that brings him the discounted food back hame.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I dunno that he could go tae Murrayfield hen, too many people, his safety might be compromised, so on and so forth
I Marion wull need mair security than Beyonce ma lovelie 😆
---

No way will he be buying any more after he's used given these away.

M&S are not cheap, even their essential products are pricey.

Mario's a B&M gal.

Anyway you get the gust.

View attachment 1927884
View attachment 1927891
View attachment 1927892
Wee Deek goat them as a wee staff bonus and nae debates 🤣
---

How does he not have time to cook? He's no children and no life. We are very busy with our real joabs and children and manage to cook every day. He is eating out or having takeaway at least once or twice a week.

What's your favourite Maria meal, ma lovelies?

View attachment 1927664
Ah've hud better looking shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why make out he’s taken that pic in M&S and done his wee food shop there? Deek most defiantly did both. And if he had done his food shopping tonight who gets a takeaway on the way home 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Thissinglemum got a marksies box? She'd sell her kid for one.

In other news, I'm boycotting M&S. Not having anything in common with that fat poof.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s the first to bump his gums with his ain rotten opinions about everyhing else so he needs to shut his trap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if Thissinglemum got a marksies box? She'd sell her kid for one.

In other news, I'm boycotting M&S. Not having anything in common with that fat poof.
Lynsey queen of clean got one as well.
She'll take anything if it has a free sign on it and her spelling is just as bad as our Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.