Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is he saying if he is ever "blessed" with kids? Is he waiting for them to be #gifted doesn't he understand as a gay man that's not something that is going to happen to them unless they do something about it. Twat.
I laughed so much at this, my husband had to pause the TV while I got it oot ma system! It's so true, I'm wondering is he expecting the wee Robin, to put wee baby Blu in the high footfall area, while they sleep. Or maybe every month she's sticking ovulation tests up her gaping fat arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Made himself sound really thick regarding the pan lid cleaning hack.

The reason it works Mario Hen is because the thin edges of the pan lid get deeper into the fabric than you could get from just “given it a fuckin worsh” with a wet cloth. A bucket of water and cloth will also saturate the fabric and take longer to dry, and as you should know excessive dampness can cause bespoke mould…..

YOU ABSOLUTLE COCK WOMBLE
He has an actual bare faced cheek to bitch about cleaning hacks. His entire existence centres around his online account which only became popular due to ‘oor Soph’ sharing her cleaning ‘hacks’ which he jumped on the back off. Difference being she’s living in a massive mansion earning millions and he has mould and nae bath.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
In other news I’m not sure exactly how bespoke oor Hannah’s new scents are seen as a quick look on google shows hunners of other products in the scent raspberry and musk 🤔🤔🤔
Was the first thing I did, googled the scents and found others!

He is such an easily influenced, easily impressed twat. The Fair that Hannah is flogging her goods at is easy to sell at. You just pay the £300 per metre square and rock up with your product.
He thinks she has 'made it', when really all she has made is a dent in the credit of the company that she nearly bankrupted.

All supermarkets, home stores, craft fairs, garden centres etc etc have a huge range of scents that you can smell before you buy. Why would you listen to a foul mouthed, truncheon cleaner with zero command of the English language (who openly admits he hasn't tried the product) and then trust him before spending £25 on a candle????

• Heart
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s the contradictions for me. Remember when he said he COULD get a mortgage “like that” *clicks fingers*? Then told us how pre pandemic they were in crippling debt and covid turned that aprund for them and enabled them to save some money because the shops were closed 😳

Also sorry but no one says “when are you going to get a mortgage?” That’s ridiculous! They may ask if you’re planning to buy a house, but it wouldn’t be phrased any other way.

He’s a lying, triggered, bald loser that hasn’t achieved really anything in his life. 🙄

• Heart
What Mario means when he says ‘bespoke’ is that he doesn’t know the meaning of bespoke… what he should be saying is ‘original’

Completely bespoke scent but yet the new candle jar looks like a Jo Malone…

Oh and he thinks the woody scent comes from the saffron…. as opposed to oud which COMES FROM AN ACTUAL FUCKING TREE!

I need a lie doon ma lovelies, some cunt pop in a bespoke lavender wax melt for me

• Haha
Reactions: 35

One-of-hunners

I might be rang but did he do the "ok" hand gesture for chefs kiss?

It absolute baffles me anyone would use him to advertise anything. Maybe cause its no his joab but in ma joab I try no to swear too much cuz it is a wee bit unprofessional and personally I don't take people serious when they sound like their kicking aboot the scheme.
Imagine at the hospital and the nurse is like "aye Mrs Hunners this medicine is the shit"
Buying a hoose and yet solicitor is given it "aye well just send they fucking documents cause I'm done the day, it's been 3 hours and I'm fucking knackered and they're solicitor is a cunt...but we move"

And we aw no he wishes it could be his joab but the language and being a lazy illiterate hermit might be the reason it isnae.

Anyway. Is it Monday?
I've not checked his stories yet so I don't know, I'll need to get tae know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s clearly just ditching the dupe names and listing the frigging “notes” in the oils instead the cheeky mare!! And upping all the prices nearly 50% whilst she’s at it , who the hell would pay £25 to get their hawns on that tiny candle!!

• Wow
I got blocked for politely pointing out his cornflake box books would be breaking copyright law…… red flag people watch out i am dangerous 🙄

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, me and Marion follow a lassie in a wheelchair who put up post about trolls mocking her. Up pipes Marion the big man, chanting his support fae the rooftoaps. Wonder how the girl would feel if she knew oaf Marion knocking over our Betty and then flashing his shart card saying we all have our disabilities. Get some class Marion ya walloper 👌

View attachment 1939472
Yeah the vile little creep has a short memory. As we slowly get some of his followers on Tattle though they'll soon find out about the real Mario.

I'm sick of seeing him show this book. I did find it funny when he said it was so intense he had to stop reading, then go back to it. I think what he really meant was it was too hard for him to understand so he skipped a page or three 😂
Screenshot_20230206-105149_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
£80 on a ring light 😂 This is near worse than the Dyson he bought for his 3 hairs near bald head. He’s definitely a parody. I refuse to believe otherwise.

• Haha
  • Wow