Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pyoor barbie vibes hens! Him and Dead Deek need their own Barbies modelled on them now in light of his newly acquired celebrity status. Dja reckon she'll be shaking her witch titties down at the Castelveechi the night? Celebrations and so forth. Few lethal 🍹. head. Absolute bleeping cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I right in thinking that this is a tick at the side of his name? It's like he has got a degree or passed his driving test or got a brill new job.

What a funny old world we live in nowadays 

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ve been pyoor treatit the day hens!! The blue tick AND an ad!! The reflection of him in the box had me clutching ma beak 😂 He’ll get back tae us in due course on how it is hens……STAND BY 🤣🤪🤣
Where is he gonni keep the barbie dream hoose, him and wee Deek wull use it tae manifest a back door?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Marion logic:

Having a fulfilling career, proper education, stable friendship group, loving family, supportive partner, a nice house, and living a good life: ❌

Being verified on Instagram: ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where is he gonni keep the barbie dream hoose, him and wee Deek wull use it tae manifest a back door?
It can go in the high footfall area and oor Rayn will have to use it as her new bed #upgrade #treatit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As Mario is the big bollocks noo he has a blue tick how much will he charge the noo to advertise.

Hinch charges £24k for 4 stories and 1 post.

I reckon. £11.50 from oor Marion.

329297886_2298411490340490_3786431567344512298_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to drop the cleaning part, hustled in the back door (which she daesne have) to get a blue tick oan that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing that she’s acting like that bLuE TiCk just appeared……. Keep the jokes coming Mari.

You applied for it, same way you applied for benefits that you certainly do not deserve. Working minimum hours to ensure the tax payers top you up when you are clearly able to work more, if you can make it to the shops and ‘restaurants’ on a regular basis and previously worked a FHUL TIME JOAB then why not now? There are genuine people out there fighting for benefits they 100 percent deserve having to jump through multiple hoops and appeals, then there is this nasty piece of work sat spaffing his load over a mergamot and pistachio candle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So he applied to be verified how long ago? 😅
Why is he acting surprised does he think there is someone that sits on Instagram and says okay today I will knight Marion martin Mario with a blue tick.
He probably has a provisional license lol, if he made use of it and got an actual full license he can then get himself a wee blue badge.
Derek oor Soph has a blue tick ooooo I purrre neeed one (in his whiny baby voice).
It's really no big deal anyone can get it jut a bit harder to if don't have as many followers.
What does he mean is 2023 going to be a good year for him? I've never heard of him going through a hard time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet the wee 🍊 man’s glad it’s a blue tick and no a green wan✅ 😂
Pair of dumb twats!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he applied to be verified how long ago? 😅
Why is he acting surprised does he think there is someone that sits on Instagram and says okay today I will knight Marion martin Mario with a blue tick.
He probably has a provisional license lol, if he made use of it and got an actual full license he can then get himself a wee blue badge.
Derek oor Soph has a blue tick ooooo I purrre neeed one (in his whiny baby voice).
It's really no big deal anyone can get it jut a bit harder to if don't have as many followers.
What does he mean is 2023 going to be a good year for him? I've never heard of him going through a hard time.
He’s too blind to be allowed to drive hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He does realise that a blue tick isn’t the same as a blue badge? He’s still going to have to wave his shart card in peoples faces to get anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is he creaming himself over a blue tick that he applied for, and sharing everyone’s tags as tho he’s won a Grammy, the prized fanny! So aye that’s all I’m saying the day x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Take it he's had another wee day off late afternoon and he's still in that housecoat. So he has loads from M&S last week and now flash why does he need so much cleaning products he stocked up from home bargains only last week.
I feel sorry for anyone that is a cleaning page am actually puts in the work but don't get far and would probably love to then have muppets like Mrs.H and Marion that basically just tidy not clean and make it big on Instagram.
I think now because he is known and has over 100k followers he just stopped what he was doing before anyone else would had kept going to get to hinch level but no Marion he's no am influencer oan that app, it's no for him. Also Marion ad's for shark,flash, zaflora, fairy, m&s, minky, semi-chem (semi-chem his favorite shop but never buys or meations it now).
---

If the app wasn't your Joab, influencer life wasnae for you then why would you apply to be verified?
Reality is Marion isn't happy with the 3x 4 hour shift job and wants to be like Hinch is blatantly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.