Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope deeks on grinder finding himsel a new man. Wan without IBS. Wan that can cook. Wan way a normal size nose. Wan that’s no a greeting face bastard. I’d love if they broke up, he’d go awol. Greeting on his stories and all sorts. Making wee hidden digs at him, pure nasty cow so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think our Mazza is trying to portray a different image since she wants her back doors smashed in by that Andrew chap?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Deed Deek didn't look amused tonight with Marion. Who cares if he is wearing Christmas PJs their just Christmas PJs lol. Deed Deek had a wee smirk on he's face I hope he was reading here and catching up on us bunch of hilarious tattle witches, cnuts.
Marion protects his family he'll not be sharing anything of Derek either. Also Marion proceeds to record & laugh and try embarrass Derek over his PJs.
Nice hoover just stored behind living room door, is that new shark one he got given and I think yet to still show his followers how to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the name of the wee man, that frigging glype has used HALF a bottle of the fabric spray in TWO days. I can barely breathe looking at that photo, gawd love the poor cat. Incredible or not, Marion, stop spraying shite round that bedsit.
5AEE58F5-FBC7-4639-8D62-D7861FC102BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I messaged him the other day about using so many fragrances around the cat. Got a very snarky reply back that basically called me stupid and said that if people don’t do their own research about whether the stuff is harmful to animals then it’s their fault if their pets die.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I messaged him the other day about using so many fragrances around the cat. Got a very snarky reply back that basically called me stupid and said that if people don’t do their own research about whether the stuff is harmful to animals then it’s their fault if their pets die.
Loads of people have messaged him about it I’m sure. He’s an ignorant bleep that doesn’t give any thought towards the poor wee cat, nae wunner she tried to jump oot the window…

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It's not about other people and their cats the absolute weapon. It's about Rayn and her strong likelihood of air freshener encrusted lungs. He always misses the mark.
I swear that in a few years 'zoflo cleanfluencer lung' will be a thing in hospitals if it isn't already.
And many products are harmful to aquatic life - he needs to check his backsides and I don't mean Derek's. It's all on the back of the bottles and so forth.
Getting off my non toxic soapbox now to mop kick this day.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hello my lovelies. I'm just back from 2.5 weeks in Thailand and I haven't really ventured back near watching Martin because he is the most negative miserable wee baldy hermit and I just didn't need that negativity in my life after a lovely couple of weeks 😂 But here I am, reversed well out of my own lane to the same usual tit. So he has one day in London and now he thinks he might go to the Maldives or Norway? He has replaced New York at Christmas with other world destinations that we all all know he will never go to. Even his mate said he never leaves Paisley. He genuinely is on the wind up isn't he?

His post today - lets get this day done?? to do what exactly? visit the same chippy he goes to every week? Change the bedding? Go to B&M? His life is so boring. I think I'd jump out the window of the Paisley Penthouse if I were him

mwah mwah mwah tonsa love mwah mwah mwah xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He's one horrible, self centred little bastard. I hate the ugly fecker.

He's that ocd he leaves things in the drainer 🤣
A show home it's not Mario, so calm down mate. Now a cold and uninviting small flat, yes.

Screenshot_20230203-112537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really grinds my gears when this absolute Bellend and all his other Insta cunts claim they have OCD🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
30F4590D-BBD1-42F3-B957-D0CCA9B40489.png

No finds of life, I am pure clutching ma beak over here ma lovelies 😂😂😂😂😂 I think I’ve even done a little wee I’m laughing that much. bleeping hell, she even says signs on the audio. Why does always get it so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finds of life…
Signs of life…

How, how does he fail at everything he does? It actually baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.