Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hes a tedious twit. tit the bed again... duck me. Needs a red hot poker up his arse. He'd probably like that mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's such a bleeping walloper.
Finds of life..

Mario, ma lovely.
Ah've seen many a hoose that looks like no one lives there. Immaculate show home style.

Your flat, however is not wan of them. The fact that every surface is covered with cheap tat kinda gives it away.
But, we move 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Finds of life..

Mario, ma lovely.
Ah've seen many a hoose that looks like no one lives there. Immaculate show home style.

Your flat, however is not wan of them. The fact that every surface is covered with cheap tat kinda gives it away.
But, we move 😘
Exactly, my mother has OCD so I grew up in a show style home and even myself I do live like that to an extent (very minimalist). His hovel is packed full of cheap shite, mismatched decor, and cooncil cupboards hinging aff the hinges and duck all like a show home. How embarassing his siblings actually live in nice proper houses and he sits in a flat akin tae something in rural Afghanistan so aye, he’s the pure runt of the litter and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bedsit looks like it houses about 300 tennants with aw the tat he hoards, never mind nae finds of life. Absolutely embarrassing she’s made a reel of the bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finds of life..

Mario, ma lovely.

But, we move 😘
Yes, we move. Marian never will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finds of life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How the duck so you mess that up!? 😭😅😆

Not kidding when I say it took me a good 5 minutes to work out that he meant signs. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the duck would he want a ring light.
Maz! You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We’re going oan a ring light and tripod jurnee now. Tripod to stop the shaking shitting fake anxiety blind dug filming and a ring light as the bedsit is a cold, dark tat cave. Pure influencer vibes and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Without being rotten, their home/bedsit is not a show home 😬 try again Maz. I keep feeling sorry for him, he's full of his own self importance lately.

Deek give him the dunt

Reactions: 24
We’re going oan a ring light and tripod jurnee now. Tripod to stop the shaking shitting fake anxiety blind dug filming and a ring light as the bedsit is a cold, dark tat cave. Pure influencer vibes and so forth.
I’ll be pure fumming if this means nae mare shaking like a shitting dog when he’s holding something!!!!!!! Absolute scenes so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My beauts🤢
Why doesn't he ask his Insta pals which one they use 🙄
The ring light tae make him look good husnae been invented yet #soaye

Happy Friday ma lovelies, ur ye aw saying #fuckit and having a wee #deserved Castlevecchi fur dinner the night #treatit 👌

• Haha
Do we think Martin was dropped on his head as a child my lovelies?
Wan hunner percent. And his maw could nae bring hersel tae pick him back up, because he's so ugly.

So she left him there for several days months. That's why his heed is so flat.

• Haha
Does he realise you won’t become successful just from reading a book? You have to actually put in the effort. You can’t just ✨manifest✨ success. It doesn’t just work by osmosis.
By the way I’m a long time lurker of the Mario threads. You guys have me howling. I just don’t get this man. He can’t string a sentence together and misspells even the most basic things even when it’s right there in front of him. Does he even read it back before he uploads?? I honestly can’t figure out how he gets by day to day. Can’t even get a train from London to Scotland without having his hand held ffs. My mum used to put me and my sister on the train to visit our gran in the country on a regular basis. We were like 10 and had more independence than him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
£80 on a ring light 😂 This is near worse than the Dyson he bought for his 3 hairs near bald head. He’s definitely a parody. I refuse to believe otherwise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.