Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of the hotel to stick him in their shoebox size room tae make him feel right at haim ๐Ÿ’€ I hope they left a bitten aff ear on his pillow instead of a choccy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Surprised her fat arse fit in the single bed, can tell doesnโ€™t get out much aw at all. Absolutely buzzing with the cheapest and smallest hostel room. Itโ€™s quite sad really, that aw the mental health lies are forgotten fae a day trip out being a desperado, yet daes nothing with his finance. Loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Adventures? Plural? He was in London for 24 at the most hours!!!! Heโ€™s hardly a bloody travel blogger!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He saying he brought hame cake for Deek, he was with him on the train?
No munchies on the train coming back up then?
I thought he was shirtless in the hotel mirror - I'm washing my eyes oot with bleach.

326066948_543650714174665_952819213933544994_n.jpg
325831482_760288582192069_7176334786702917652_n.jpg
325975170_1360271437848617_9139268226432984565_n.jpg

maz.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lord help me, I thought he was nakey in the bespoke mirror wave too! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ howling at his holiday hamster cage ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think those of you taking the piss out of the size of his hotel room are being very unfair. I've been given the inspiration to change my under stairs monica cupboard into a spare room. #influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think my favourite part of that hotel room is the wardrobe covering 3/4 of the windae

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor old Maz. It's a sad life he leads when a day trip to London is an adventure. Hopeless wee cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A. SINGLE. BED.

thatโ€™s all my lovelies, Iโ€™m deed and buried and cremated laughing at the single bed. Is he 5 years old?! duck me what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What a time tae be alive! Marion looks like he's wearing a babygrow in that peach monstrosity, wonder if it has an erse flap so he makes it tae toilet in time.

The People's Prince goes tae visit the People's Princess gairden.

The wee single room, ah bet it wuz a wean's room wi a wee internal door tae his mammy Hannah.

The Whitney choon, who else wiz daeing the Marion dance tae it ...walking the line wi yer fingers Marion style.

Keep em coming Marion doll, never laughed so much aw ma life.

Aw that was missing from London trip was his Delboy jacket and a bespoke visit tae Peckham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That hotel room! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘ My guest room is bigger. He could lie in bed and reach for his clothes from the wardrobe easily. Nope, sorry but you couldn't pay me to stay in that dated place, but for Mario it's just his thing ๐Ÿคญ

Screenshot_20230118-170839_Instagram.jpg

The small space at the bottom of the bed is similar to the room he has to maneuver around his sofas as well ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20230118-172345_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.