Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to skim through a lot of pages as this thread moves FAST but my Christ, why’s his face so red in those pics? Considering the hunners of make up & skin care products he has. Also, why does a grown man need a chaperone on the train back home ?! What an odd little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Them Reed diffusers oan the coffin coffee table take the piss. Why are they so obnoxiously long?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks like a take a break winner meeting a load of insta shams. The absolute condition of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello! I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. I have no background on Mario but I imagine he’s as much of a nob as he looks if he has this many threads about him 🤣 his hair! Ha ha. Deary me. X
Oh my you're gonna love it. Read the wiki I spent a few hours on that it's the funniest thing on Tattle. Mario's is the funniest page on Tattle, I'm beginning to learn the language!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the wee scrotum has wee Deek travelling down to chaperone him hame, and buys Marion a present, yet aw Deek gets is leftover cakes.

Screenshot_20230118-122947.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hello! I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. I have no background on Mario but I imagine he’s as much of a nob as he looks if he has this many threads about him 🤣 his hair! Ha ha. Deary me. X
Welcome ma lovelie, youse will soon get tae ken aw aboot Marion here. Read the wiki, wull be clutching yer beak and nae debates!

Ah see youse ur a mushroom princess, oor Marion huz a wee button mushroom so aye.

Welcome! I’m so jealous of people discovering Mario for the first time. Sit down with some joos and criss and get aww cosy and have a read of the Wiki and then go and watch his ‘highlights’. You’re in for a laugh. Tattie hearts to you 🥔
Seeing Marion's singing fur first time is truly special #takemebaaaccckk #chooon!

Deeks jizz
Is that the new bespoke AvaMay scent?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My lovelies, I’m sat in the hair dressers and higher love was on and all I could think about was Marion dancing in my pjs and the sweaty pits and tattie hearts.
I need to bleach my eyes so aye. X

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Literally clutching my beak that he’s acting like he’s been away on a 2 week holiday when he was away for ONE night. Doing 3 loads of washing and now going to do a food shop 🤣🤣 3 loads? Must be lots of sharty pants he got through.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Welcome ma lovelie, youse will soon get tae ken aw aboot Marion here. Read the wiki, wull be clutching yer beak and nae debates!

Ah see youse ur a mushroom princess, oor Marion huz a wee button mushroom so aye.

Seeing Marion's singing fur first time is truly special #takemebaaaccckk #chooon!

Is that the new bespoke AvaMay scent?
Nah this is the first one in oor Marion's bespoke scents for his new business to take him to great heights.

Literally clutching my beak that he’s acting like he’s been away on a 2 week holiday when he was away for ONE night. Doing 3 loads of washing and now going to do a food shop 🤣🤣 3 loads? Must be lots of sharty pants he got through.
That and i expect Deek messed up the sheets. So he's got sharty pants, crusty sheets and a ton of crusty wank socks to deal with so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He’s been away one night!!! How does he have to sort the two rooms! Maybes wee Deek had a soirée of fellow orange people/weed smokers cos he was free for a night. I think I’ve swerved too far 🤣
And three loads of washing when he had already done some when the fake mates were there. He's an imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My lovelies, I’m sat in the hair dressers and higher love was on and all I could think about was Marion dancing in my pjs and the sweaty pits and tattie hearts.
I need to bleach my eyes so aye. X
Hope ye did a mop kick and tottie hearts tae the mirrur. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just noticed wiki has been updated for January 2023, Peewee Herman's ....ah mean Marion's big weekend. Tottie hearts tae whoever did it, even though this app isnae yer joab #soaye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.