Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww,go on ,Marion hen..you keep reaching for them stars 🌟
Treating yourself to a S club 7 vinyl and the next stop will be pontins.
Nothings gonna stop ya tha noo .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Back to reality fat face. Welcome back to your tit hole of a flat 🤭
Screenshot_20230118-101903_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All the people in that room, no matter how much I dislike them, are successful.

Then we have Mario, the part time cleaner from Paisley wae the council flat, who showed up.

He’s got come brass neck, I’ll give him that. I wouldn’t have had the front!
Yeah I agree. I should’ve added compared to the others. Despite their success they still don’t have much of style and class.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else imagining wee Derk having tae go tae his managers tae ask if he can swap his days aboot at work and having tae explain his 39 year old man child boyfriend cannae get on a train oan his oan

• Haha
Reactions: 49
And how much ‘Annual Leave’ daes Fatso get? Considering he only works fae about an hour a day! I’m in the wrang Joab (this app is no my Joab)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m ngl if I was Marion I’d be sharting mysel that Derk wouldn’t come and collect me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello! I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. I have no background on Mario but I imagine he’s as much of a nob as he looks if he has this many threads about him 🤣 his hair! Ha ha. Deary me. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hello! I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. I have no background on Mario but I imagine he’s as much of a nob as he looks if he has this many threads about him 🤣 his hair! Ha ha. Deary me. X
Welcome. Have a read of the wiki. You'll be clutching your beak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Welcome! I’m so jealous of people discovering Mario for the first time. Sit down with some joos and criss and get aww cosy and have a read of the Wiki and then go and watch his ‘highlights’. You’re in for a laugh. Tattie hearts to you 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
L
Welcome!!! This is the best thread on Tattle! Nae debates.
Mario whilst having a little 🍄 is the biggest nob of all.
Get ready to clutch your beak at his Wiki and I almost feel jealous of the hysteria you will experience for the first time if you pop over to his singing highlights on his Insta 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s acting as if he’s just back fae 3 weeks in Dubai ffs!! Rayn was prolly glad tae get a break fae the beaky bleep and how the duck can the hovel be a mess?? Naecunt was in it!! Unless he asked the junkies to hoosesit it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just off MissGreedys stories and shes now adopted the expression (but we move) ffs. Havent noticed her saying it before. Mario the influencer to the influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome hen! Prepare youse self fae wan hell of a ride! Reading his Wiki is like some weird fever dream.

Oh, and despite all appearances and evidence, he ISN’T actually a parody account. He actually lives like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.