Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ainā€™t it queer how Claire (Katieā€™s mum) wasnā€™t there ? Yet sheā€™s putting oor Hannah up in her house šŸ’Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can just imagine oor mario scrunched up little face reading this menu thinking wtf is all this! šŸ¤£
Heā€™ll need to ask for help to see and get someone to read it for him. Heā€™s blind and his reading skills are questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The place theyā€™re dining at tonight La Bonne Auberge is extremely popular with the older generation, blue rinse and walking stick kinda vibes so oot Marion will fit right inšŸ’ŽšŸ„”šŸ„”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The daft bastard has listed 5 IG accounts but there are only 4 guests, he has to get avamaearomas in dosna he.

Hannah the posh girl, mocking someone's accent. and she's probably paying in that place as well

lassies.png
Untitled1.png

Reactions: 10
Weather is horrendous oot there in Glasgow tonight. Maid Marion will be hating every minute of being outside the safe space

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I missing something? What was all the fake over exaggerated laughter about after Hannah said ā€œcream ringā€?
Also, panning around and seeing Marioā€™s five chins on his hot dog heed has put me right aff ma tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Weather is horrendous oot there in Glasgow tonight. Maid Marion will be hating every minute of being outside the safe space
I was wondering if Glasgow was having it too. Imagine he got stuck and couldn't get home #safetycompromised

Even better if he has to stay at the house where Hannah is staying šŸ¤­

The daft bastard has listed 5 IG accounts but there are only 4 guests, he has to get avamaearomas in dosna he.

Hannah the posh girl, mocking someone's accent. and she's probably paying in that place as well

View attachment 1882796View attachment 1882797
View attachment 1882798
View attachment 1882799
View attachment 1882800
Who is the one in black, she looks quite normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank Christ for Katie Price and fingering/tampon gate to keep me occupied.IYDKGTK
I didn't know. I got to know. Now I wish I could get back tae the time I didn't know & so forth.

Keeping on track, what the actual duck is the wee graze board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Of all the amazing restaurants in Glasgow he always picks the worst. I am however not surprised.

Weather is absolutely rotten in Glasgow, kinda glad Iā€™m still recovering fae the flu as am no fur leaving ma bed.

• Heart
I'm shocked he's out of tat towers at this time, surely his safe place is under threat from the weirdos who wander round there šŸ«£

• Haha
Ma lovely Iā€™m a cleaner with a social work degree, currently doing a masters in Gerontology, I live in a 4 bed detached house and drive an Evoque, smell the wealth, in fact my house is better than most I clean however, I just canā€™t cope with the stress of being a social worker anymore so I went self employed. Weā€™re not all thick hen.
I donā€™t blame you and I work in a very similar role and the stress is unreal. i honestly wasnā€™t saying cleaners were thick just Mazdas sheer sense of entitlement made me pure see red. I cannae even blame the lethalsšŸ¹ for ma stupid comment either. Although mr orange had just woken me up fae a sugar comma on ma danyell special.
I, Orangeboom is also that thick I donā€™t know how to delete ma shady comment either. Once again Iā€™m sorry if I offended anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell heā€™s in the cinema now? His Klarma card must be close to bursting šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The shitter will be utter vibes the morning - with Marion eating aw that after the ā€˜cheeseā€™ board. The cinema ā€˜ainā€™t ready for meā€™ - imagine having that nasal drone singing along throughout the fillum, probably took criss and snacks into there too, the fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope heā€™s remembered to book the audio described version of the film as heā€™s blind. šŸ§‘ā€šŸ¦ÆšŸ¦®

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.