Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly he’s had a full fallout with the ‘this mums journey’ woman, because she didn’t tell him Hinch was calling that time, as she’s not been involved in anything at his house and vice versa. He wouldn’t dream of falling out with Hinch as he’s literally nothing without the odd shout out from her, even though it was her decision not to go and visit him too.
Snakes oan this app ma loveleis. He was done, DONE with that snake hinch. Then gave himself a shake and realised he needed tae lick her hoop as without her he wouldn’t have all his hun followers. But then again he doesn’t make any dosh from his following 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Clearly he’s had a full fallout with the ‘this mums journey’ woman, because she didn’t tell him Hinch was calling that time, as she’s not been involved in anything at his house and vice versa. He wouldn’t dream of falling out with Hinch as he’s literally nothing without the odd shout out from her, even though it was her decision not to go and visit him too.
I find it really weird how she plasters that poor wean all over social media just to make herself look better. Instagram is so toxic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
2C6A343A-E870-4D1A-B3A0-4EC3F751F609.jpeg

Love the ads on this thread. Bespoke “Beruit Bedsit” sign getting ordered #NEEDED 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it really weird how she plasters that poor wean all over social media just to make herself look better. Instagram is so toxic
I find it so uncomfortable how she seems to force the daughters obsession with the instahuns. Weird woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Mario saying he'll no be sitting when we aw no he'll be sitting quiet, scared to move.
He did say this was going to be his year, a wunder if this is the start or if they'll be him clinging on to this and posting "let's dae it agen" aw year

• Haha
Reactions: 30
After a comma fae the beaky nosed bleep I RAN here when a saw the lassies are over 😂. And noo they’ve even got the hermit out?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder why the others didn't go to the restaurant and cinema. Maybe Hannah is staying at the safe space tonight...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies ah hud a wee nose at the usual suspects instas tae see if they hud mentioned anything.

Absolutely screaming when ah fun this person oan misfit jaw's page. So filtered that on some of her stories her face literally disappears 🤣

Then her bio quote of we move finished me aff!⚰

Don't think she has a thread here, couldn't find her.

View attachment 1882043
View attachment 1882044
That's one scary looking ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree. Each and everyone of them are all fake, fame hungry narcissists

Reactions: 21
I wonder why the others didn't go to the restaurant and cinema. Maybe Hannah is staying at the safe space tonight...
Poor sod will be as stiff as a poker tomorrow if she's sleeping on the chesterfield 🥴 deep fried eggs for breakfast, cat hairs on the side 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I find it so uncomfortable how she seems to force the daughters obsession with the instahuns. Weird woman
Gives me the ick big time, she lives to punt her daughter on insta 🤢

Canny wait till they get out the cinema and they missed the train, canny get a taxi 😂😂 think the 9 to Paisley from the four corners will be a riot at this time of night and I’m here for it 😂😂 he will never leave the bedsit again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right, who the duck let it across the river. Ah thought we’d got it to stay oan it’s own bloody side 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens ah ken am oot ma lain but ma hoosecowat is very threadbare now, it’s 10 years old! Any of you lovelies got recommendations for a cosy hoosecowat that will last and washes well?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet he’s fast asleep in the cinema with his blankie on. Tit. That’s probably what the man bag was for, taking his blankie, slippers and wooden sweet crate to watch the filum

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.