Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies ah hud a wee nose at the usual suspects instas tae see if they hud mentioned anything.

Absolutely screaming when ah fun this person oan misfit jaw's page. So filtered that on some of her stories her face literally disappears 🤣

Then her bio quote of we move finished me aff!⚰

Don't think she has a thread here, couldn't find her.

View attachment 1882043
View attachment 1882044
Awww, Misfit Maw had that one in her car last week!! Looks like she’s been in the Castlevecchi fryers 😂

Yous are aw hating on wee Maw Rendall but she’s done her best to tart hersel up, that’ll be a new Pradamark tracksuit and aw. Pure Shrek vibes so aye.

The sheer secondhand embarrassment I have that a) AvaHannahMay thinks these folk are normal Scottish lassies and b) Marion thinks they’re her pals. Cringeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is too funny.
Why have they no shoes on when he doesn’t have any carpets in the high foot fall areas,
Deek smokes weed and he has an indoor cat?
So germs and dirt aren’t a concern to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank god I still don’t feel great and therefore no leaving ma hoose this weekend coz a can’t wait to follow this tit show. The cutted up cheddar has sent me into a coughing fit.
Hope you feel better soon my lovely. Get a wee primula cheeseboard and get aw cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God. The goes down as the most tragic Kiki I’ve ever witnessed. The fake hysterical laughing about a cream ring (I’m not going to say it your all thinking it). Maz wrapped up in that bleeping dog blanket on his blower even with this grim lot there. It’s tragic.
Thank Christ for Katie Price and fingering/tampon gate to keep me occupied.IYDKGTK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry to you aw for this judgemental rant. Despite me saying I wasnae being disrespectful it certainly sounds that way to the cleaning profession and I absalootly did not mean that.
keep your power Hens
Apart from you maz.. you do not deserve a pay rise as you are a lazy work shy bleep who has plenty surplus petty cash to waste on shite.
Ma lovely I’m a cleaner with a social work degree, currently doing a masters in Gerontology, I live in a 4 bed detached house and drive an Evoque, smell the wealth, in fact my house is better than most I clean however, I just can’t cope with the stress of being a social worker anymore so I went self employed. We’re not all thick hen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God. The goes down as the most tragic Kiki I’ve ever witnessed. The fake hysterical laughing about a cream ring (I’m not going to say it your all thinking it). Maz wrapped up in that bleeping dog blanket on his blower even with this grim lot there. It’s tragic.
Thank Christ for Katie Price and fingering/tampon gate to keep me occupied.IYDKGTK
Off to the Katie price thread the noo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That awful woman in the green tracksuit. Ugh, she’s one only a mother could love.
Though I’m secretly clutching ma beak that she’s wearing that colour in front of him🍊🍊🙊 so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bleeping sin 😢 he's literally nae pals. Those instahuns don't count, at best they are work buddies.

Stephen Mulhern has ended me ⚰⚰⚰
Is that ye offering tae be his pal ma lovelie 😘

Ah wunner where he's put his bleep washings the day?

Think they ur aw daeing a bespoke scent?

Princess Fiona's wull be named swamp mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tampon gate, wuz it really her that King Charles wuz foning?!?!? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Got me thinking, has Mario ever been round any of the ‘lassies’ gaffs? In aw ma time spinning bright I can’t recall. She’ll be wet with excitement that people crossed the threshold, the bailiffs don’t get that far. Mother rendall, rough doesn’t even come close.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait wait wait

We had a week long build up to his nieces dance schools party

He planned his tan and make up for Christmas a week before as well

Yet we’ve had nothing for an actual night out with his ‘lassies’

I feel cheated!!

• Haha
Urgh Rendall is rough as arseholes! Standing there shovelling food into her face and cackling. 🤢 Maybe she’ll go raking in Marion’s cupboards again and do a wee story for us so we can see what’s in the Monica cupboard?! We know you read here, cmon hen and treatit us 🐍

Just had a thought that Hannah got the train up this time. Clearly she was too FEART to take her Rangey to Beirut this time 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.