Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that cheeseboard was for 2, especially with the 2 knives. There's 5/6 of them there, they must be starving. Maybe they'll get treated to a nippy bum bum later, to fill them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they were really having a great time they wouldn’t need to film it when I’m with company and I’m having a laugh/good time and all that carry on I don’t think ‘oooh I know,I’ll film this and stick it on my insta!’ Bunch of sad bastards 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Their “friendship” is so fake. Guaranteed none of them actually like each other and “the lassies” will definitely rip the piss out of Marion on the regs.
All snakes on “that app” 🐍

• Haha
Can you imagine the conversation in the car when they left his stinky little tit hole. Slating hun tae the groond! Then nipping tae the drive thru after she no fed them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It got me thinking how he's never in all the couple of year's I've been following him never mentioned one real friend off Instagram, not even from school. I've got 4 close friends here at home, but several from school who l meet up with twice a month, and l feel so lucky to have them. To not have one true friend makes me think he's been a really horrible bastard his whole life.

• Heart
Can you imagine the conversation in the car when they left his stinky little tit hole. Slating hun tae the groond! Then nipping tae the drive thru after she no fed them
All of them clutching their handbags,pepper spray at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they were really having a great time they wouldn’t need to film it when I’m with company and I’m having a laugh/good time and all that carry on I don’t think ‘oooh I know,I’ll film this and stick it on my insta!’ Bunch of sad bastards 😴
Exactly!. We were too busy enjoying ourselves that we forgot to take a group selfie before we left to go home.
Thank feck l don't live his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way he is sitting on that sofa covered wae his Granny throw. Shows how awkward she is in any social setting. If he wasn’t such a rancid, nasty, fat bleep I could almost feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly!. We were too busy enjoying ourselves that we forgot to take a group selfie before we left to go home.
Thank feck l don't live his life.
It just proves how fake their friendship is all for the gram!imagine being on your death bed (sorry to get all morbid ma lovelies) and the only thing you can look back on is pounding the pavements of paisley in your size 3’s,taking 6 months to plan your tea and coffee stayshun,and having a bunch of insta ninnys round your bed sit huddled round a tit cheeseboard,all for insta,what a sad life maz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The way he is sitting on that sofa covered wae his Granny throw. Shows how awkward she is in any social setting. If he wasn’t such a rancid, nasty, fat bleep I could almost feel sorry for her
It's like his security blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he has people round and they have to take their shoes off , just mop the floor when the leave !! And he is sitting there with £1 slippers where the uggs ma darlin !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Literally the only time the high footfall area of Lionel flairing has had high footfall - aw of them sharing half a pickled onion and a few ritz crackers each. Stop it. I’m deed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aw hens I'm away living my best life in Dublin for the weekend and Martin decides to entertain and I'm missing out - pure affronted I'm missing out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.