Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hola Ma Lovelies,

A huv been absolutely flaired wi the flu. Honestly been bed bound for about two weeks. On the plus side Av lost a stone.

A didnae even huv the energy to check oot oor Marion or in wi youse trolls.

Kin somebody please gee me a brief overview of what he’s been up tae fur the last two weeks, and wit is he going oan aboot in his latest post aboot spreading his wings?

Tonsalove,
M xxx
So pleased to see you back lovely, but hate that you've had flu. My neighbour's had it since Christmas and it's still with her now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Marion telling us he’s going to travel somewhere apart from braehead on the McGill’s AND he’s going to read a book? Sit down Pinocchio of Paisley and get some class. Yer talking’ shite

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hola Ma Lovelies,

A huv been absolutely flaired wi the flu. Honestly been bed bound for about two weeks. On the plus side Av lost a stone.

Kin somebody please gee me a brief overview of what he’s been up tae fur the last two weeks, and wit is he going oan aboot in his latest post aboot spreading his wings?

Tonsalove,
M xxx
hullo ma lovely,
I was pure feart that your bath shagging pal had caught wind of their business being all owa tattle and done away with you.
Tattie hearts to you, get some of that sodium soup doon your neck fae a speedy recovery x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
hullo ma lovely,
I was pure feart that your bath shagging pal had caught wind of their business being all owa tattle and done away with you.
Tattie hearts to you, get some of that sodium soup doon your neck fae a speedy recovery x
I'm huving visuals oaf oor poor @menopausalmargrit being drowned in the bath by her pal while her bf mounts her.

Screenshot_20230112-193445.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hola Ma Lovelies,

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Praise be you're back, I was feart that you'd got lost in the wee small business, Macy's New York. So aye. You need to go to Chernobyl towers and sneeze in Marion's face, flu will be a Godsend to her, if anyone needs to lose a stone, it's oor Maz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My guess on the wee Monday trip destination is..
He’s aff to adopt a wain from a wee Romanian orphanage, it’ll take one look at the bleep and say they’ll stay put Thankyou very much

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's read the book already. They should have waited to put his review on the cover tbh.

"You should be so fuckin' proud of yourself." - The cleaning OG "I, Marion" Mcknight (no ma bad spelling)

"I don't have words to put into this." - another quote for his crap book of motivational quotes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.