Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallllllllllo ma lovelies! How are youse awwww? This is ma first bespoke post ever and am no shoor if ave done it right but it's no ma joab tae know....but I'll get tae know!

Jist wanted tay say that this post has me clutchin ma mahoosive beak on a regular occasion ❤ pure cheers me right up way aw this terrible wintum weather wur huvin. But less of ma shite. You do you, as ma best mate Chars Greedy says. Get Tong Braxton pumped up on the wireless and sing it henns ❤ Love yeez aw. Yiv goat may through many a shite time and so forth. 🥔❤ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Hallllllllllo ma lovelies! How are youse awwww? This is ma first bespoke post ever and am no shoor if ave done it right but it's no ma joab tae know....but I'll get tae know!

Jist wanted tay say that this post has me clutchin ma mahoosive beak on a regular occasion ❤ pure cheers me right up way aw this terrible wintum weather wur huvin. But less of ma shite. You do you, as ma best mate Chars Greedy says. Get Tong Braxton pumped up on the wireless and sing it henns ❤ Love yeez aw. Yiv goat may through many a shite time and so forth. 🥔❤ xxx
Welcome Hen!!! ❤ How long you been lurking to be able to have such a smashing first post?! This is the best of the Tattle threads and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Excellent first post ma lovelie welcome, tatty hearts all round mwah mwah! Keep that power going forward and you’ll fit in just as nicely as Marion did at her dream joab cleaning for the polis💋xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
4 hours reading my arse. I bet he read between the lines to finish it quicker 🤣

Screenshot_20230112-222519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Welcome Hen!!! ❤ How long you been lurking to be able to have such a smashing first post?! This is the best of the Tattle threads and nae debates.
It's no ma joab tay tell yeez aw that but a will say its aboot a year and a hoff! I'm fay the wilderness that is East Kilbride but am pure ragin a wisnae in the Tower Bar tay see oor Marion/Martin/whateverthefuckeezcalled but we move hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah always huv a wee smile tae myself when ah see a bespoke Marion profile pichure poasting oan another thread here. 🥔♥
Yas! Also love that Andrew's thread is hens from here. 🤣 This is ma favourite. Always 🥺 Some hysterical hens and everyone can speak their truth and spine their brightest selves.

Some other threads get exhausting. 🤐🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion on Monday: I cannae see and have to ask people for help 🧑‍🦯

Marion on Thursday: Read this book in 4 hours 👌

Get in the bin Marion, even though you wouldn’t fit you fat bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Marion on Monday: I cannae see and have to ask people for help 🧑‍🦯

Marion on Thursday: Read this book in 4 hours 👌

Get in the bin Marion, even though you wouldn’t fit you fat bleep
He has the bespoke audiobook edition hen, Rayne looks absolutely traumatised listening to Charlotte greedy’s life story the night anaw

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I might consider being impressed if he was reading a real book. It’s probably printed in size 70 font for his gammy eyebaws. He’s no even blind anyway it’s just that he canny see anything past his big beak 👃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it was a colouring book. 🙄
I was going to say he did well, for someone who is practically blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
56826E09-2828-4CCC-AE75-221F2614C331.png

He’s been on the Craig Tara depressed cock rollercoaster awww night long ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hullo ma lovelies. Just gotta say I've had a real shitter this day aw dawn, being a parent to a 4 month old has kicked ma klarna arse and I've felt like mop kicking the baby oot the house (pick between front or back door smell the wealth). But we move. You have cheered me up the night, been clutching ma beak and quilt quivering (nae sharting here and nae debates) going to bed with a smile on ma face. Thank you. Spine bright and tattie hearts 🫶🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hullo ma lovelies. Just gotta say I've had a real shitter this day aw dawn, being a parent to a 4 month old has kicked ma klarna arse and I've felt like mop kicking the baby oot the house (pick between front or back door smell the wealth). But we move. You have cheered me up the night, been clutching ma beak and quilt quivering (nae sharting here and nae debates) going to bed with a smile on ma face. Thank you. Spine bright and tattie hearts 🫶🏼❤
4 months is brutal. Now that's a rollercoaster. Sleep deprivation and so forth is no joke. Sending you loads of love and tattie hearts. ❤

Reactions: 10
7CF722FC-6762-4F74-BE94-6469665399FA.jpeg

Gone down a bit of a wurum hole on Google images of bleeping weird rollercoasters but I’ve found the fairground version of Derek as well as Paisley’s Peached Whale. Even has his gingivitis gums and gappy teeth, bulbous nose and eyes like pissholes in the snow when he’s as baked as a goose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
4 months is brutal. Now that's a rollercoaster. Sleep deprivation and so forth is no joke. Sending you loads of love and tattie hearts. ❤
Screaming for no reason, trying to give her a bottle and she's pushing it out and stuffing her fist in instead then screaming because she doesn't have any milk 🤯 is it too late for a refund?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screaming for no reason, trying to give her a bottle and she's pushing it out and stuffing her fist in instead then screaming because she doesn't have any milk 🤯 is it too late for a refund?
Tell that baby they will go to uncle Marion’s shitehole if they don’t get back in their laine.. that should immediately stop the nonsense ma lovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.